Avg Release Cycle
940 days ago
v1.0.5 ChangesAugust 31, 2020
- pyz bug fix, so that it works on 3.8
- 👉 Make pastebin title more explicit
- 🚀 automated release process on pypi
- 🚚 setup.py is back, since removing it removed editable installs
v1.0.4August 31, 2020
v1.0.3 ChangesAugust 25, 2020
Provide a tutorial page to buy bitcoin
v1.0.2 ChangesAugust 19, 2020
Provide an entry point, simply called "zerobin".
🏗 This allows us to ship a pyz stand alone build as well as a wheel.
You can now use 0bin by simply downloading zerobin.pyz, and doing:
python zerobin.pyz # requires python3.7 or higher
That's it. No pip, no virtualenv. No need to install anything.
v1.0.1 ChangesAugust 18, 2020
- 🔄 Change compression tooling to avoid some CSS glitches
- 🛠 Minor graphic fixes
- ✂ Remove sigtools from dependancies
- ➕ Add buy-btc guide template
v1.0.0 ChangesAugust 15, 2020
- Dark Theme
- Reader Mode
- 📱 Responsive design
- DMCA admin
- Deletion link
- 👍 Paste image support
- Image compression
- Title field
- No flash dependency
- 🛠 A lot of fixes
🚀 This release drops python 2 supports, and requires Python 3.7. It also removes the short url features which we can't support on the long run.