Finally, here is version 3.0!
📚 This is a milestone in the 2FAuth development that greatly enhances 2FAuth under the hoods and comes with a brand new documentation.
- 👀 2FAuth now exposes a REST API following the OpenAPI 3.1 specification that allows connexion with third parties (see the API doc)
- 🌐 Support of the Web Authentication standard, aka WebAuthn, to login using a security device like a Yubikey or FaceID
- 👌 Support of authentication proxy to bypass the 2FAuth auth login
- 🚀 Heroku setup to deploy 2FAuth using the Deploy to Heroku button
- Ability to delete the user account and reset 2FAuth
- The content of any non-2FA QR code can be copied or followed (in case of an HTTP link)
- 👍 PHP 8.0 support
- 0️⃣ 2Fauth now uses the browser language preference by default.
- The current group is now clickable in the group selector
- ⬆️ Upgrade to Laravel 8
- ✅ issue #45 Account or Service field containing colon breaks the Test feature in the advanced form
- issue #47 Account creation fails when otpauth service parameter is missing
- issue #50 Email password reset does not work
- issue #51 Cannot delete a group with accounts (MySQL only)
- 0️⃣ issue #52 null "Default group" setting after group delete
- 🐳 issue #57 Can't save icons or upload QR codes - Docker installation
- 👍 PHP 7.3 support
- 👻 issue #18 Install using MySQL causes exception
- issue #17 Capitalization of email address during login should not matter
- 🚚 issue #15 Applied group filter is not removed if the group is deleted
- issue #14 Cache is not refreshed automatically after group changes
- Missing footer links at first start
- Missing redirection after registration
2FAuth goes to v2.0!
🚀 This release comes with multiple improvements and a lot of changes under the hood.
⬆️ Don't forget to backup your database before you upgrade. Have fun :)
- ➕ Add Groups to enhance accounts management
- 🆕 New advanced form to define fully customized accounts without QR code
- 🆕 New user option to skip the submitting page
- 🆕 New DB protection option to encrypt sensitive 2FA data
- QR code generation of recorded accounts
- 👌 Support of the OTP
imageparameter when a QR code is imported
- 🐎 Performance improvement thanks to data caching
- 👉 Show Register/Login forms and their links only when relevant
- Let the user choose between all available submitting methods (livescan, qrcode upload, advanced form)
- 🌐 Translations are now managed on Crowdin.com/2fauth. You master some foreign languages? Why not help translate 2FAuth, your help would be welcome.
- ⬆️ Upgrade to Laravel 7.0
- ⬇️ Drop PHP 7.2 support
- Enable the Request reset password form in Demo mode but inactivated
- 🛠 Fix missing notifications in Auth views
- 🔒 Application lock on security code copy or after a fixed period of inactivity
- 🔔 Notify user that https is required in order to use camera streaming to flash QR code
- 🔒 Notify user that the security code has been copied to clipboard when user click it
- 👉 Show selected accounts count in Manage view
- 🆕 New option to show/hide icons in accounts list
- More mobile friendly Close button for modal
- More advanced notification component
- 🛠 Fixed header to keep Search field and Delete button always visible
- Switches replaced by checkboxes in Settings
- Hide context around iPhone X+ notch
- Unwanted access to restricted pages as guest
- QR Code scan using live stream when a camera is detected. Previous QR Code scanner remains available as fallback method or can be forced in Settings.
- 🆕 New alternative layouts: List or Grid
- Accounts can be reordered
- 🛠 Notification banner (when saving settings) now has a fixed position