2FAuth v3.4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2022-10-20 // 5 months ago
🚀 This release is a big step towards more accessibility. Keyboard navigation is now fully supported, with clean and consistent focus, and several UI components have received relevant ARIA properties to support assistive technologies.
👍 It also provides a rewritten Import feature that supports new export formats (Aegis and 2FAS Authenticators) and more to come.
🚀 ⚠️ This release should be the last that supports PHP 8.0
- 🚀 An option to check for new release on Github (#127)
- An option to automatically copy One-Time Passwords when they are displayed (#125)
- 👍 Aegis and 2FAS export formats are now supported by the Import feature (#128)
- (Partial) Spanish and Chinese (simplified) localizations
- Password fields can reveal the password and inform about the password strength (#124)
- ⚡️ issue #126 HOTP counters are not updated after OTP generation
- Autolock setup ignored when session lifetime was shorter, causing CSRF token mismatch errors
Previous changes from v3.3.3
- issue #110 Can't sign in with login/password after the removal of the last webauthn device
- issue #111 Inappropriate notification about existing user during registration
- issue #113 Password reset does not work
- issue #115 WEBAUTHN_NAME .env variable set as null generates server error