Ackee alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Analytics" category.
Alternatively, view Ackee alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.9 9.9 L2 Ackee VS SupersetApache Superset is a Data Visualization and Data Exploration Platform [Moved to: https://github.com/apache/superset]
9.8 7.0 L4 Ackee VS RedashMake Your Company Data Driven. Connect to any data source, easily visualize, dashboard and share your data.
9.8 10.0 Ackee VS MetabaseThe simplest, fastest way to get business intelligence and analytics to everyone in your company :yum:
9.6 9.8 L3 Ackee VS PiwikLiberating Web Analytics. Star us on Github? +1. Matomo is the leading open alternative to Google Analytics that gives you full control over your data. Matomo lets you easily collect data from websites & apps and visualise this data and extract insights. Privacy is built-in. We love Pull Requests!
9.3 9.5 Ackee VS UmamiUmami is a simple, fast, privacy-focused alternative to Google Analytics.
9.3 9.9 Ackee VS cube.js📊 Cube — Headless Business Intelligence for Building Data Applications
9.1 9.7 Ackee VS PlausibleSimple, open-source, lightweight (< 1 KB) and privacy-friendly web analytics alternative to Google Analytics.
8.8 9.9 Ackee VS PostHog🦔 PostHog provides open-source product analytics that you can self-host.
8.7 9.2 Ackee VS SnowplowThe enterprise-grade behavioral data engine (web, mobile, server-side, webhooks), running cloud-natively on AWS and GCP
8.5 6.7 Ackee VS Fathom AnalyticsFathom Lite. Simple, privacy-focused website analytics. Built with Golang & Preact.
8.5 8.1 L2 Ackee VS CountlyCountly helps you get insights from your application. Available self-hosted or on private cloud.
8.0 0.0 L2 Ackee VS ThinkUpThinkUp gives you insights into your social networking activity on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and beyond.
7.4 9.8 Ackee VS RudderStackPrivacy and Security focused Segment-alternative, in Golang and React
7.0 8.9 L2 Ackee VS Open Web AnalyticsOfficial repository for Open Web Analytics which is an open source alternative to commercial tools such as Google Analytics. Stay in control of the data you collect about the use of your website or app. Please consider sponsoring this project.
5.2 1.9 L2 Ackee VS Rakam📈 Collect customer event data from your apps. (Note that this project only includes the API collector, not the visualization platform)
4.9 9.4 Ackee VS ChartbrewOpen-source web platform used to create live reporting dashboards from APIs, MongoDB, Firestore, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and more 📈📊
3.3 9.7 Ackee VS TelleryTellery lets you build metrics using SQL and bring them to your team. As easy as using a document. As powerful as a data modeling tool.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Ackee or a related project?
Self-hosted, Node.js based analytics tool for those who care about privacy. Ackee runs on your own server, analyzes the traffic of your websites and provides useful statistics in a minimal interface.
Ackee is a self-hosted analytics tool that cares about privacy. We believe that you don't need to track every aspect of your visitors. Ackee keeps tracked data anonymized to avoid that users are identifiable, while still providing helpful insights. It's the right tool for everyone who doesn't need a full-featured marketing analytics platform like Google Analytics or Matomo.
- Self-hosted: Ackee runs on your own server and is 100% open-source
- Modern technologies: Lightweight Node.js and MongoDB architecture
- Beautiful: Minimal and focused interface
- No cookies: No unique user tracking and therefore no required cookie message
- Events: Track button clicks, newsletter subscriptions and more
- GraphQL API: Fully documented GraphQL API that allows you to build new tools upon Ackee
🚀 Get started
Get Ackee up and running…
- […with Docker Compose](docs/Get%20started.md#with-docker-compose)
- […with Docker](docs/Get%20started.md#with-docker)
- […with Helm](docs/Get%20started.md#with-helm)
- […without Docker](docs/Get%20started.md#without-docker)
- […with Netlify](docs/Get%20started.md#with-netlify)
- […with Vercel](docs/Get%20started.md#with-vercel)
- […with Heroku](docs/Get%20started.md#with-heroku)
- […with Qovery](docs/Get%20started.md#with-qovery)
- […with Render](docs/Get%20started.md#with-render)
- […with Railway](docs/Get%20started.md#with-railway)
- […with Koyeb](docs/Get%20started.md#with-koyeb)
And configure Ackee and your server correctly…
- […with environment variables](docs/Options.md)
- […with SSL and HTTPS enabled](docs/SSL%20and%20HTTPS.md)
- […with CORS headers](docs/CORS%20headers.md)
Take a look at the [FAQ](docs/FAQ.md) if you have any questions left.
Documentation and guides are located in [the /docs folder](docs/). Also take a look at the [FAQ](docs/FAQ.md) if you have any questions left.
Ackee features a [GraphQL API](docs/API.md) that allows you to build custom tools upon Ackee. Everything you see in the UI is made from data delivered by the API.
Ackee uses environment variables and supports
.env files in the root of the project if you want to store all variables in one file. [Options »](docs/Options.md)
I am working hard on continuously developing and maintaining Ackee. Please consider making a donation to keep the project going strong and me motivated.
- Quit Google Analytics, Self-hosted Gatsby Statistics with Ackee
- Getting Ackee up and running with Heroku 🇪🇸
- Why I Self-Host My Website Analytics
- ackee-tracker - Transfer data to Ackee
- ackee-bitbar - Ackee stats in your macOS menu bar
- ackee-lighthouse - Send Lighthouse reports to Ackee
- ackee-report - CLI tool to generate performance reports
- gatsby-plugin-ackee-tracker - Gatsby plugin for Ackee
- Soapberry - WordPress plugin for Ackee
- Ackee-PHP - A PHP Class for Ackee
- use-ackee - Use Ackee in React
- nuxt-ackee - Nuxt.js module for Ackee
- ngx-ackee-wrapper - Angular wrapper for Ackee
- django-ackee-middleware - Django middleware for Ackee
- gridsome-plugin-ackee - Gridsome plugin for Ackee
- vuepress-plugin-ackee - VuePress plugin for Ackee
- svelte-ackee - Svelte module for Ackee
- ackee_dart - Ackee plugin for Dart/Flutter (pub.dev)
- ackee-tracker-consent - A consent banner to activate detailed tracking on Ackee