Avg Release Cycle
748 days ago
- Add external database support
- Upgrade to new version of Spring
- Replace subsonic-booter with Spring Boot
- Remove remote-access service and port-forwarding
- Remove vestigial Subsonic licensing calls
- Add a demo site
- Tests and bugfixes and documentation, oh my!
- First real stable release!
- Metaproject: Jenkins builds!
- More documentation
- Translation updates
- Improve shuffling behaviour
- Lots of small fixes, many more to come
- Meant as a release candidate; failed to make it past the Primary election.
- Search+replace subsonic-->libresonic
- Move out of org.sourceforge.subsonic namespace
- Develop becomes horribly unstable, you shouldn't be using this.
- First recommended release
- Updated Help/About page text
- First release as Libresonic
- Based upon Subsonic 5.3(stable)