Airtime v184.108.40.206 Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-08-18 // over 6 years ago
🆕 New in Airtime 2.5.2:
- 🌐 A brand new installer allowing simpler installation of the Airtime web application and Airtime's background daemons.
- 🔧 The basic Airtime web application configuration is now done graphically, in your browser.
- 🛠 Fixed a large number of scheduler bugs in situations where the user timezone, station timezone, and/or system timezone were different.
- 🛠 Fixed several critical scheduler bugs related to linked shows.
- 🐎 Performance improvements for linked shows.
- Smart blocks now have a new criteria: Sorting by upload date (newest or oldest) - Feature developed by community contributor Robb Ebright
- Unified the plethora of config files into a single airtime.conf, making it significantly easier to tinker.
- 👍 All Python-based daemons have been cleaned up and adhere to Python packaging standards better (using setuptools).
- 🚚 The airtime-check-system utility has been deprecated and removed, since all relevant health checks and information are presented graphically during the installer and inside the System->Status menu inside Airtime.
- 🛠 220.127.116.11: Fixes a bug in the installer
🚀 Full release notes are on the Sourcefabric wiki: