- added: search near me functionality to the search component 🛠 2. fixed: issue which was breaking the json search response when viewer was in the results and breaking the list. 🚚 3. removed: closest sort from search. It is now happening in combination with recent or most relevant sorting whenever geo search is happening.
- added: max length to the alias in describable behaviour
- changed: tags, locations, and hashtags controllers so they work with the rest api
- changed: geolocatable behaviours to work with the REST api. For example addLocation now returns the location object
- added: JSON view for Browse and Read in site settings component. ⚡️ 8. changed: updated actor settings json response
- added: actor, optional apps, admins, and extended apps settings to the
Actor setting json response.
- added: json views for com_settings views
- changed: settings mvc to config
- changed: all instances com:settings.setting to com:settings.config
- changed: improved settings assignments REST API for the Browse and Edit operations
- added: Actor Apps Settings REST API
- added: Actor Permissions Settings REST API
- added: checkpoints so only the person with the right privileges can view apps, permissions, and privacy values in the REST api.
- added: permissionable controller behaviour for actors
- added: permissionable behaviour to the actor controller 🚚 19. removed: permissions related methods from administrable behaviour.
- added: appable controller behaviour 🚚 21. removed: app management methods from administrable behaviour 🚚 22. changed: moved Privacy settings to its own tab
- added: privatable controller behaviour
🚚 24. removed: old privatable methods from the abstract controller and
administrable behaviour. 🌐 25. added: actor privacy tab translation labels to the actors translation
- added: GetFollowRequests action to the Actor Requestable behaviour
- removed: get_magic_quotes_gpc because it has been deprecated
- changed: in the term filter, added backslash before the dash in
🛠 1. fixed: issue with missing tag name and alias in json response
🛠 1. fixed: code for mail message rendering 0️⃣ 2. fixed: default person access is public 🚚 3. changed: removed isRegistrationOpen in person controller canRead
- changed: improved signup controller 🛠 5. fixed: location entity description which was preventing it to create a new record. 🛠 6. fixed: issue with photos multiple uploader which was always setting access value to public 🍱 7. fixed: issue with storage folder always being set to assets 👍 8. added: support for AWS S3 regions ⚡️ 9. changed: updated 3slib.php library
- changed: using ssl = true at all times with AWS s3 🛠 11. fixed: attribute validation in domain entities. 🛠 12. fixed: attribute length (min/max) validation. ⚡️ 13. changed: updated attribute validations in all entities. ⚡️ 14. changed: updated form fields to follow the string length limits.
- changed: applied search term length char limit to 100.
- changed: in location component we now have 2 API keys. One for the geolocation and other for the map and places.
- changed: tags now store inheritance identifiers correctly in the database.
- changed: renamed hashtagable to hashtaggable everywhere
- changed: the base class tag node identifier is now included in the type field of hashtags, locations, or any tags extending the tag node.
- changed: tag node (hashtag, location) json response now contains list of taggables with pagination
- added: fake total number for the stories to save on the query operation.
- added: owner field to the story json object
🔀 1. changed: all koowa classes are now merged with Anahita framework. All classes prefixed with K are now using An prefix. Unused code have been removed. 🔧 2. changed: in configuration.php file AnConfig is now AnSiteConfig
- changed: coverSet() is now hasCover()
- changed: portraitSet() is now hasPortrait()
- added: cover to node list, actor list, and person list layouts
- changed: using + for all new (entity) buttons
🛠 1. fixed: plyr styling
- changed: KException to AnException
⚠ 1. fixed warnings in php 7.2.8
- disables ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY per db session if it is enabled. This mode is enabled by default in MySql 5.7 which was preventing Anahita to work properly. 🚚 3. moved KDatabase to AnDatabase 🚚 4. removed legacy KDatabase classes
- fixes in com_people and com_actors REST APIs 🛠 2. fixes in template overrides mechanism
- locations services now only requires one API key from google maps platform 🛠 4. fixed facebook and twitter OAuth.
- facebook OAuth is now readonly, because facebook as deprecated publish_stream and publish_actions permission. 🚚 6. twitter OAuth is now available for people actors only for the sake of simplicity. Database migration will remove the paired group actors with twitter. 🚚 7. Nooku/Koowa KHelper, KMixin, KCommand, KEvent, KRequest, and KHttp moved to Anahita library as AnHelper, AnMixin, AnCommand, AnEvent, AnRequest, and AnHttp.
- added cover image to articles
- added notifications to articles 🚚 10. removed actor avatar and cover stories ⚡️ 11. updated Shiraz styling to accommodate recent changes 🚚 12. removed parallax jquery plugin
🚀 This is a maintenance release with the following changes and fixes:
🚚 1. removed assignable behavior from component entity. This fixes the issue where all components where displaying on the Settings > Assignments instead of assignable apps only.
- users are now permanently logged in until they logout. No more Stay Logged In checkbox. 🔀 3. merged data, inflector, behaviors, view, and template from Nooku into Anahita and removed unused code.