Anahita v4.4.4 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-09-07 // almost 2 years ago
- added: search near me functionality to the search component 🛠 2. fixed: issue which was breaking the json search response when viewer was in the results and breaking the list. 🚚 3. removed: closest sort from search. It is now happening in combination with recent or most relevant sorting whenever geo search is happening.
- added: max length to the alias in describable behaviour
- changed: tags, locations, and hashtags controllers so they work with the rest api
- changed: geolocatable behaviours to work with the REST api. For example addLocation now returns the location object
- added: JSON view for Browse and Read in site settings component. ⚡️ 8. changed: updated actor settings json response
- added: actor, optional apps, admins, and extended apps settings to the
Actor setting json response.
- added: json views for com_settings views
- changed: settings mvc to config
- changed: all instances com:settings.setting to com:settings.config
- changed: improved settings assignments REST API for the Browse and Edit operations
- added: Actor Apps Settings REST API
- added: Actor Permissions Settings REST API
- added: checkpoints so only the person with the right privileges can view apps, permissions, and privacy values in the REST api.
- added: permissionable controller behaviour for actors
- added: permissionable behaviour to the actor controller 🚚 19. removed: permissions related methods from administrable behaviour.
- added: appable controller behaviour 🚚 21. removed: app management methods from administrable behaviour 🚚 22. changed: moved Privacy settings to its own tab
- added: privatable controller behaviour
🚚 24. removed: old privatable methods from the abstract controller and
administrable behaviour. 🌐 25. added: actor privacy tab translation labels to the actors translation
- added: GetFollowRequests action to the Actor Requestable behaviour
Previous changes from v4.4.3
- removed: get_magic_quotes_gpc because it has been deprecated
- changed: in the term filter, added backslash before the dash in