Anchor CMS v0.12.7 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-03-07 // about 5 years ago
- 🛠 Fixed CVE-2018-7251 #1247
- 🛠 Fixing image URL on file upload PR #1236
- 🛠 Fixed errors with
anchor/.htaccessby removing it and altering main
- Re-order the list of collations and make them utf8mb4
- ➕ Add default use of utf8mb4 when creating the database
- 👍 Allow use of MySQL or SQLite drivers & provide an option for it during installation.
- 👉 Make sure we're not hardcoding the Charset and that it's in 1 place as well as being populated in the config once installation is complete.
- 🛠 Fix site variable edits
🚀 Note: This was previously
0.12.6but it was broken so re-released it as
Previous changes from v0.12.3.a
⬆️ This release brings a plentiful banquet of updates and fixes to the core of AnchorCMS. From fixing styling to actually grabbing the markdown, adding a dashboard to
.htaccessfixes, and from a fix to timezones through to correctly choosing the code tags to use including all the features in between - did someone say robotic upgrader? This release has got us all on the edge of our seats, as we watch Anchor mature into a faster-than-superman, and über minimalistic CMS with a full suite of options.