- ➕ Added ability to view and restore previously deleted alias (there is now a drop down in the dashboard)
- ➕ Added the option to set a default alias format for when generating new aliases (the option is in settings)
🎉 Initial Rules beta release
- more conditions and actions added
- rules apply to forwards, replies and send froms
🚀 This is a very early beta release version of the new rules system. It only has basic functionality at the moment but more conditions and actions will be added.
⬆️ Upgraded to Laravel 7, now using the built in CORS handling.
- 🛠 Fixed uppercase string in verified recipient check
- 🛠 Fixed missing class in DefaultRecipientController
- ➕ Added the option to set a default domain option in settings. This will be the default selected option for the domain when generating a new alias from the web app and browser extension.
- 🛠 Fixed DKIM body hash issue for custom domains using encryption
- Will now also not encrypt forwarded emails if they are already encrypted with inline PGP encryption
- 🛠 Fixed a long-standing issue with emails that have already been PGP encrypted
- If you have encryption enabled for a recipient and an email comes in that is already PGP encrypted, it will not be encrypted again using your recipient's key.
- When replying to or sending from an alias you can now send PGP encrypted emails and they will arrive with the correct format.
- ⚡️ Updated generate alias parameter from 'uuid' boolean to 'format' string. Options for the 'format' parameter are 'uuid' or 'random_words'.
- ⚡️ Updated the way that email replies work to function in the same way as the new "send from an alias" feature
- ➕ Added expired GPG key email notification, encryption will be turned off if a key has expired
- 🛠 Fixed bug when generating new aliases having the wrong aliasable type
- You can now create aliases on the fly by sending an email from them