🚀 It is quite awhile since previous proper release.
🚀 Thank you for all feedback community and cloud editions. Below is a list of things changed after last release.
⬆️ The major change is: now app requires Node.JS 10 (so existing installations should be upgraded carefully).
- ⬆️ Upgrade Node.js version to 10
- Ongoing code cleanup and modernisation
- 🛠 Fix issue with handlebar.js breaking change
- 🔦 Expose employee calendar for admin users
- Issue with carryover and accrual allowance
- ⬆️ Some dependencies upgrades
- 🆕 New default Bank holidays for upcoming years
- Public holiday management page
- Tooltips on calendar widgets are more informative
- 👉 Use Chrome driver instead of Phantom (rolled back though)
- Email regarding leave request are more informative
- 👍 Allow to deactivate Team view on company basis
- ➕ Add comments to leave request and expose them in emails
- ➕ Add auditing capacity to the application (behind scene for now)
- 💻 Enable carry over of unused holiday via admin UI
- ➕ Add more pages to mobile view
- Bring in API framework (very basic)
- Widen date range for calendar based feed
- ➕ Add auto approve feature
- ✂ Remove account feature
- Company account data backup
- ✂ Remove feature of account migration between instances of TimeOff.Management installations
- 🔋 Feature of accrued allowance
- 👍 Better explanation of employee allowance
- Retire bulk departments editing
- 👍 Allow add users in bulk by uploading CSV file
- 👍 Allow existing customers to import default bank holidays
- Bring colour coding for leave types
- Reports available for admin users
Two main features are added:
- TimeZones: company could have its own time zone so long standing issue with times is solved
- Bulk employee import: it makes setting up account even more easier.
Also few more smaller improvements:
- Team view page was rebuilt to eliminate issue of mismatching users with calendar info
- 👍 Allow electing default lave type to be shown on top of the list
🚀 Two major features are in this release:
- 🔧 Now it is possible to configure multiple supervisors for given department
- Want to carry over holidays to the next year: run "npm run-script carry-over-allowance"
Gradually retiring old dependencies.
➕ Add new feature of leave auto approvals. Employees could be configured to have new leaves going directly into Approved status.
🛠 Fixes for recently deployed new feature: cancelation before approvals.
👍 Allow employees to cancel leave requests that were not approved yet.
⏱ Now it is possible to define custom schedule for entire company or individual employees: configure working and non-working days.