Attendize alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "E-commerce" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Attendize or a related project?
Attendize Open-source ticket selling and event management platform
Please report bugs here: https://github.com/Attendize/Attendize/issues. Detailed bug reports are more likely to be looked at. Simple creating an issue and saying "it doesn't work" is not useful. Providing some steps to reproduce your problem as well as details about your operating system, PHP version etc can help.
Documentation Website: http://www.attendize.com Demo Event Page: http://attendize.website/e/799/attendize-test-event-w-special-guest-attendize Demo Back-end Demo: http://attendize.website/signup
Attendize is an open-source event ticketing and event management application built using the Laravel PHP framework. Attendize was created to offer event organisers a simple solution to managing general admission events, without paying extortionate service fees.
Current Features (v1.X.X)
- Beautiful mobile friendly event pages
- Easy attendee management - Refunds, Messaging etc.
- Data export - attendees list to XLS, CSV etc.
- Generate print friendly attendee list
- Ability to manage unlimited organisers / events
- Manage multiple organisers
- Real-time event statistics
- Customizable event pages
- Multiple currency support
- Quick and easy checkout process
- Customizable tickets - with QR codes, organiser logos etc.
- Fully brandable - Have your own logos on tickets etc.
- Affiliate tracking
- track sales volume / number of visits generated etc.
- Widget support - embed ticket selling widget into existing websites / WordPress blogs
- Social sharing
- Support multiple payment gateways - Stripe, PayPal & Coinbase so far, with more being added
- Support for offline payments
- Refund payments - partial refund & full refunds
- Ability to add service charge to tickets
- Messaging - eg. Email all attendees with X ticket
- Public event listings page for organisers
- Ability to ask custom questions during checkout
- Browser based QR code scanner for door management
Feel free to fork and contribute. If you are unsure about adding a feature create a Github issue to ask for Feedback. Read the contribution guidelines
Submitting an issue
If you are creating an issue/bug report for Attendize please let us know the following.
- The version of Attendize you are using. e.g. master branch or release tag.
- Are you running Attendize in Docker or using a Virtual Machine.
- What version or Operating System are you using. e.g. Ubuntu 14.04
- The version of PHP you are using. e.g PHP 7.1
- Are you using Attendize with Nginx or Apache.
- Steps to reproduce the bug.
If you are having problems please read the troubleshooting guide
Attendize is open-sourced software licensed under the Attribution Assurance License. See http://www.attendize.com/license.html for further details. We also have white-label licence options available.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Attendize README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.