Attendize alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "E-commerce" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Attendize or a related project?
Attendize is an open-source ticketing and event management application built using the Laravel PHP framework. Attendize allows event organisers to sell tickets to their events and manage attendees without paying service fees to third party ticketing companies.
Open-source ticket selling and event management platform
Please report bugs here: https://github.com/Attendize/Attendize/issues. Detailed bug reports are more likely to be looked at. Simple creating an issue and saying "it doesn't work" is not useful. Providing some steps to reproduce your problem as well as details about your operating system, PHP version etc can help.
Documentation Website: http://www.attendize.com Demo Event Page: http://attendize.website/e/799/attendize-test-event-w-special-guest-attendize Demo Back-end Demo: http://attendize.website/signup
Current Features (v2.X.X)
- Beautiful mobile friendly event pages
- Easy attendee management - Refunds, Messaging etc.
- Data export - attendees list to XLS, CSV etc.
- Generate print friendly attendee list
- Ability to manage unlimited organisers / events
- Manage multiple organisers
- Real-time event statistics
- Customizable event pages
- Multiple currency support
- Quick and easy checkout process
- Customizable tickets - with QR codes, organiser logos etc.
- Fully brandable - Have your own logos on tickets etc.
- Affiliate tracking
- track sales volume / number of visits generated etc.
- Widget support - embed ticket selling widget into existing websites / WordPress blogs
- Social sharing
- Support multiple payment gateways - Stripe, PayPal & Coinbase so far, with more being added
- Support for offline payments
- Refund payments - partial refund & full refunds
- Ability to add service charge to tickets
- Messaging - eg. Email all attendees with X ticket
- Public event listings page for organisers
- Ability to ask custom questions during checkout
- Browser based QR code scanner for door management
- Elegant dashboard for easy management.
Feel free to fork and contribute. If you are unsure about adding a feature, create a Github issue to ask for Feedback. Read the [contribution guidelines](CONTRIBUTING.md)
Submitting an issue
If you encounter a bug in Attendize, please first search the list of current open Issues on the GitHub repository. You may add additional feedback on an existing bug report. If the issue you're having has not yet been reported, please open a new issue. There is a template available for new issues. Please fill out all information requested in the template so we can help you more easily.
Please note: support is not offered from the project maintainers through GitHub. Paid support is available by purchasing a license.
To run the application tests, you can run the following from your project root:
# If the testing db does not exist yet, please create it touch database/database.sqlite # Run the test suite ./vendor/bin/phpunit
This will run the feature tests that hits the database using the
sqlite database connection.
If you are having problems please read the troubleshooting guide
Attendize is open-sourced software licensed under the Attribution Assurance License. See http://www.attendize.com/license.html for further details. We also have white-label license options available.
Code of Conduct
The Attendize community operates a [Code of Conduct](CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md) to ensure everyone is able to participate comfortably, equally and safely.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Attendize README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.