Bludit alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Blogging Platforms" category.
Alternatively, view Bludit alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.9 10.0 L3 Bludit VS GhostTurn your audience into a business. Publishing, memberships, subscriptions and newsletters.
9.8 9.5 L1 Bludit VS WordPressWordPress, Git-ified. This repository is just a mirror of the WordPress subversion repository. Please do not send pull requests. Submit pull requests to https://github.com/WordPress/wordpress-develop and patches to https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ instead.
9.5 9.9 L3 Bludit VS WagtailA Django content management system focused on flexibility and user experience
6.4 0.0 Bludit VS PlumeFederated blogging application, thanks to ActivityPub (now on https://git.joinplu.me/ — this is just a mirror)
3.2 0.0 L3 Bludit VS ChyrpThe ultra-lightweight ultra-flexible blogging engine with a fetish for birds and misspellings.
1.2 0.0 Bludit VS CadmusCadmus is an extremely lightweight, flat-file blogging platform powered by Markdown.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Bludit or a related project?
Simple, Fast and Flexible CMS.
Bludit is a web application to build your own website or blog in seconds, it's completely free and open source. Bludit uses files in JSON format to store the content, you don't need to install or configure a database. You only need a web server with PHP support.
Bludit is a Flat-File CMS.
Bludit supports Markdown and HTML code for the content.
- News and announcement on Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit
- Talk & Chat on Discord
- Help and Support on Forum
- Bugs reports on Github Issues
- Webserver with PHP support.
- PHP v7 or higher version.
- PHP mbstring module for full UTF-8 support.
- PHP gd module for image processing.
- PHP dom module for DOM manipulation.
- PHP json module for JSON manipulation.
- Download the latest version from the official page. Bludit.com
- Extract the zip file into a directory such as
- Upload the directory
bluditto your web server or hosting.
- Visit your domain https://example.com/bludit/
- Follow the Bludit Installer to set up the website.
Quick installation for testing
You can use PHP Built-in web server (
php -S localhost:8000) or Docker image
Bludit is open source and free, but if you really like the project and is useful for your you can contribute on Patreon, also for the supporters we provide Bludit PRO.
Donate one time for the coffee or beer:
- BTC (Network BTC): bc1qtets5pdj73uyysjpegfh2gar4pfywra4rglcph
- ETH (Network ETH): 0x0d7D58D848aA5f175D75Ce4bC746bAC107f331b7
Bludit is open source software licensed under the MIT license.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Bludit README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.