Brunch v3.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-12-16 // almost 3 years ago
- 📦 Make config optional; and you could have it in package.json
- 🏗 Build speed-ups up to 1.5x for some cases.
- Built-in webserver is now using serve-handler from micro(1) webserver.
Custom webservers are unaffected.
- 💥 Breaking: Require node.js 10.16 or higher
- 💥 Breaking: Remove Bower and AMD support
- 💥 Breaking: Remove support for CoffeeScript brunch configs,
emit a command that would compile coffee file to js
- 💥 Breaking: New node.js API - use
brunch.build()from node without hassle
- ⬇ Decrease package size by a huge amount:
- Update Chokidar to 3.0
- Remove or integrate many dependencies
- Update dependencies to latest versions