Centrifugo v1.6.4 Release Notes
No backwards incompatible changes here.
We consider removing
timestampfield from message as it's seems useless and never used by Centrifugo users. Applications that need timestamp for some reason can include it into message JSON payload. If you have any objections please look at issue #147 and write your thoughts against removing this field.
- ⚡️ configurable websocket compression level - see updated docs. Bear in mind that compression is still very CPU and memory expensive
- new metric
node_uptime_seconds- see updated docs for stats
- 🛠 fixes crash when using builtin TLS server - see #145
- 🌲 redirect Go std lib logging into our INFO logger
Internal (for developers/contributors)
- 🏗 Using Go 1.7.5 for builds
- 🚚 As soon as Go 1.8 out we will be able to remove
x/net/http2dependency as standard lib will contain fix for #145