Eclipse Che alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "IDE/Tools" category.
Alternatively, view Eclipse Che alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.9 9.8 Eclipse Che VS Code-ServerVisual Studio Code in the browser, hosted on a remote server.
9.5 9.9 Eclipse Che VS JupyterLabWeb-based environment for interactive and reproducible computing.
8.4 10.0 Eclipse Che VS sourcegraphSourcegraph is a fast, open-source, fully-featured code search and navigation engine written in Go.
8.0 0.0 L3 Eclipse Che VS CodiadA web-based IDE framework with a small footprint and minimal requirements.
7.7 0.4 Eclipse Che VS ZaleniumAllows anyone to have a disposable and flexible Docker-based Selenium Grid infrastructure featuring video recording, live preview and online/offline dashboards.
7.1 4.3 Eclipse Che VS SelenoidA lightweight Selenium hub implementation launching browsers within Docker containers.
7.0 9.0 Eclipse Che VS ML-Workspace🛠 All-in-one web-based IDE specialized for machine learning and data science.
6.8 8.6 L5 Eclipse Che VS ICEcoderICEcoder is a web IDE / browser based code editor, which allows you to develop websites directly within the web browser.
6.1 6.6 Eclipse Che VS TheiaTheia applications examples - docker images, desktop apps, packagings
3.0 9.3 Eclipse Che VS AtheosWeb-based IDE framework with a small footprint and minimal requirements, continued from Codiad.
2.3 0.0 L4 Eclipse Che VS MicroglarkA hacky minimalistic remote pair programming editor.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Eclipse Che or a related project?
Next-generation container development platform, developer workspace server and cloud IDE
Che is Kubernetes-native and places everything the developer needs into containers in Kube pods including dependencies, embedded containerized runtimes, a web IDE, and project code. This makes workspaces distributed, collaborative, and portable to run anywhere Kubernetes runs ... Read More
Here you can find links on how to get started with Eclipse Che:
Using Eclipse Che
Here you can find references to useful documentation and hands-on guides to learn how to get the most of Eclipse Che:
- Customize Che workspaces for your projects
- Run VSCode Extensions in Che workspaces
- Creating and configuring a new Che 7 workspace
- Making a workspace portable using a devfile
Feedback and Community
We love to hear from users and developers. Here are the various ways to get in touch with us:
- Support: You can ask questions, report bugs, and request features using GitHub issues.
- Public Chat: Join the public eclipse-che Mattermost channel to discuss with community and contributors.
- Twitter: @eclipse_che
- Mailing List: [email protected]
- Weekly Meetings: Join us in our Che community meeting every second monday.
If you are interested in fixing issues and contributing directly to the code base:
- :bug: Submitting bugs
- :page_facing_up: Contributor license agreement
- :checkered_flag: [Development workflows](./CONTRIBUTING.md)
- :ok_hand: Review source code changes
- :pencil: Improve docs
- :building_construction: Che architecture
- :octocat: [Che repositories](./CONTRIBUTING.md#other-che-repositories)
- :sparkles: Good first issue for new contributors
Extending Eclipse Che
- Add a new language support. (to be provided soon)
- Package your favorite VSCode extensions and make them available in Che.
- Write your own VSCode extension that runs on a dedicated side car container.
- Build and package your custom Che-Theia editor with your extensions and plugins.
There are several GitHub Actions workflows implemented for this repository:
nightly- builds Maven artifacts, builds container images and pushes them to quay.io on a daily basis from the
release- builds Maven artifacts and container images. Images are public and pushed to quay.io. See RELEASE.md for more information about this workflow.
Che is open sourced under the Eclipse Public License 2.0.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Eclipse Che README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.