Concrete 5 CMS v8.5.4 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-06-09 // about 2 years ago
🐛 Bug Fixes
- 🛠 Fixing update errors that can happen (Update causes exception): #8729 (thanks mlocati)
- 🛠 Fix certain occasions where editing pages would result in composer being unable to load blocks. Fixes error “Unable to load block into composer” (Note: this will fix the issue for pages going forward, but existing pages with this error will not be resolved.)
➕ Additional Functionality Present in 8.5.3 not described in previous release notes
🆕 New Features (Note: some of these are present in 8.5.3)
- ➕ Added the ability to copy, paste, import and export style customizer settings at the page level (thanks mlocati)
- ➕ Added new public identifier property to express entries; you can use this identifier to relate entries to each other, or within custom API requests in such a way that it can’t be guessed.
- ➕ Added a new Group custom attribute type for use with Express.
- ➕ Added the ability to specify file storage locations at the file folder level (thanks marvinde)
- ➕ Added the ability to send private messages to all users in a specific group.
- CSV files exported from Express objects now containing association data.
- ➕ Added the ability to show/hide survey results in the survey block.
- ➕ Added a console command to export express entities.
- ➕ Added the ability to require associations be selected in Express forms.
- ⚙ Running the reindex search all function will now reindex all Express entities and entries as well.
Behavioral Improvements (Note: some of these are present in 8.5.3)
- 👌 Improvements to code quality, speed and efficiency (thanks mlocati)
- 👌 Improvements to file importer code quality, better sanitization of problematic SVGs on upload. (thanks mlocati)
- 👀 Much improved address attribute logic and presentation for non North American countries/provinces/states – see #7943 (thanks ahukkanen)
- We now refresh the file manager after changing properties (thanks marvinde)
Developer Improvements (Note: some of these are present in 8.5.3)
- ➕ Added coding style guideline sniffer using phpcs directly into the concrete5 console (thanks mlocati)
- 🔨 Refactored file importer, added support for pre and post processors (thanks mlocati)
- 👍 Generalizes IP Blocking, making it easier for developers to add support for blocking IPs based on custom actions (thanks mlocati)
- 📦 Cleanup and improvements to the c5📦pack command (thanks mlocati)