CumulusClips is a video sharing script that allows you to start your own video website. It's free and easy to use. You can build a YouTube clone where users can upload videos, rate videos, comment on videos, and much more.
CumulusClips alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Photo and Video Galleries" category.
Alternatively, view CumulusClips alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of CumulusClips or a related project?
Important : this is not the official CumulusClips repository. If you need the latest version of CumulusClips, you can get it on the project website : http://cumulusclips.org
CONTENTS OF THIS FILE
- About CumulusClips
- Server Requirements
- PHP Requirements
- File Permissions
CumulusClips is an open source video content management platform capable of supporting from small video microsites to large scale video websites. For more information, see the CumulusClips website at http://cumulusclips.org/.
- Linux operating system
- Apache web server version 2.0 (or greater) (http://httpd.apache.org/).
- Apache mod_rewrite module
- PHP 5.2 (or greater) (http://www.php.net/).
- MySQL 5.0 (or greater) (http://www.mysql.com/).
For video encoding:
- FFMPEG (http://ffmpeg.org/ - videolan mirror recommended).
- x264 (http://www.videolan.org/).
- faac (http://www.audiocoding.com/).
- Theora (http://www.theora.org/).
- Vorbis (http://www.vorbis.com/).
The following PHP modules are required:
The following PHP settings are required:
short_open_tags = on upload_max_filesize = 110M post_max_size = 110M max_execution_time = 1500
Make sure the following directories are writeable by PHP and the webserver:
/cc-core/log /cc-content/uploads/temp /cc-content/uploads/flv /cc-content/uploads/mobile /cc-content/uploads/thumbs