DirectoryLister alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Web based file managers" category.
Alternatively, view DirectoryLister alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
1.6 7.6 L4 DirectoryLister VS SurferSimple static file server with cli and webinterface. This is just a mirror repo
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of DirectoryLister or a related project?
Directory Lister is the easiest way to expose the contents of any web-accessible folder for browsing and sharing. With a zero configuration, drag-and-drop installation you'll be up and running in less than a minute.
- Simple installation allows you to be up and running in less than a minute.
- Light and dark themes to suit your professional needs or personal style.
- Custom sort ordering gives you control of the ordering of your files/folders.
- File search helps you locate the files you need quickly and efficiently.
- File hashes instill confidence when downloading files through verification.
- Readme rendering allows exposing the contents of READMEs directly on the page.
- Zip downloads for fetching an entire directory of files in a single action.
- Multi-lingual support brings Directory Lister to the language of your choice.
- Directory Lister requires PHP >= 7.4
- Download Directory Lister
- Extract the zip/tar archive
- Copy extracted files/folders to your web server
- Edit the configuration values in
See the Configuration Documentation for more information.
Love Directory Lister? Sponsor development and have your name or logo featured here!
A list of changes can be found on the GitHub Releases page.
See the Help & Support section of the documentation for troubleshooting instructions.
Please report bugs to the GitHub Issue Tracker.
This project is licensed under the MIT License.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the DirectoryLister README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.