Easy!Appointments v1.3.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-02-28 // about 4 years ago
🚀 This release brings many enhancements and fixes to the Easy!Appointments platform. The user experience has become more stable and the system performs faster that previous releases. Email notifications now include ICS files, time is formatted into the regular format (HH:MM AM/PM), Sunday became the first day of the week and the back-end calendar supports the creation of new events just be clicking and draging into the the time slots.
🚀 The code has be under heavy refactoring in order to make further development faster and debugging is now easier that ever before as messages become more descriptive. CodeIgniter is updated to the latest release as well as FullCalendar did. Older code syntax was replaced with newer one and all the source files where auto-formatted so that they follow the same code style.
- #65: Insert new appointment by clicking directly on the calendar.
- #122: Add customer email and phone number in the event popover of the backend/calendar page.
- 👍 #152: Add support for American Time Format (AM/PM).
- 🐳 #176: Add Docker container for Easy!Appointments development.
- 🌐 #362: Add Arabic language translation.
- #395: Add aggregates GET parameter in the appointments REST API resource.
- #397: Allow PHP v7.1 compatibility.
- #398: Send ICS files with customer/provider email confirmations.
- 🍱 #399: Integrate cache busting for assets into the app.
- ⚡️ #402: Create simple "update" page.
- ⚡️ #276: Update FullCalendar dependency.
- #394: Corrections in the Bootstrap classes in view files.
- #401: Replace loading spinner graphic with a newer one.
- #403: All calendars will start with Sunday as the first day.
- ⚡️ #155: Appointment management modal is not updated after appointment duration resize.
- #236: Duplicate availabilities with short service duration and unavailabilities ignorance.
- ⚡️ #315: Calendar doesn't update when Attendants number changes.
- 0️⃣ #334: Use of session_start() function may cause issues as the default options are not being used.
- #336: Deleting provider doesn't work in some languages.
- #337: Full day appointment with multiple attendants are not being taken into concern during availabilities generation.
- #342: Email notifications must honor the date format value.
- #370: AJAX Error: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
- 🚚 #400: Remove jscrollpane dependency.
- 🚀 The availabilities generation and AJAX endpoints will change with a future release.
| | Alex Tselegidis, Easy!Appointments Creator
Need a customization? Contact me in person! |