eLabFTW v3.6.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-12-01 // over 1 year ago
🔖 Version 3.6.1
- Avoid 2FA setup failed attempts count (#2342 by Marcel Bolten)
- ⏪ Restore admins possibility to disable 2FA (#2341 by Marcel Bolten)
🔖 Version 3.6.0
Here it is, the 3.6 branch featuring LDAP and 2FA authentication!
Possibly breaking change:
Due to a weird naming convention in Swiftmailer, the library used to send emails, it is possible that you will need to change the port for the SMTP server. This probably won't impact you as what you are probably doing now is using STARTTLS on a TLS capable port.
⬆️ See #2229 for more information. Test emails after upgrading.
🆕 New features:
- ➕ Add LDAP authentication
- ➕ Add 2FA authentication with OTP (contribution by Marcel Bolten)
- 👍 Allow description list html elements (#2308 by Marcel Bolten)
- 🛠 Fix template import (#2283)
- 🛠 Fix issue with booking to sunday midnight (#2211) and allow all hours
- 🛠 Fix display of markdown in show mode (#2231)
- 🛠 Fix timestamp on generated PDF (#2210 contribution by scapoor)
- 👍 Allow changing an upload if we have write rights on entity (#2292)
- 🛠 Fix incorrect permissions on template creation (#2237)
- 🛠 Fix image quality after upload for .jpg files (#2186)
- 🛠 Fix lock icon sometimes not clickable in view mode
- 🛠 Fix incorrect proxy setting preventing loading of sysconfig panel
- Align icons and text in main menu drowdown (#2269)
- 🛠 Fix editable triggered on non editable comments
- 💾 Save title and date on title blur
- Prevent clickable .tif thumbnail (#2212)
- Translate "Click to edit"
- Rewrite download.php into a proper controller and use http-foundation
- ➕ Add new unit tests
- Rewrite all authentication related code; add all the Auth services
- ⏱ Specify the ISO::8601 date format for scheduler
- Rationalize the tinymce config (#2239)
- Rewrite interfaces to be more modular (#2238)
- 🚚 Move around a bunch of code to delete some controllers
- 👉 Make more TypeScript classes for CRUD actions
- ➕ Add a "big" database generator (lots of fake content)
🔖 Version 3.5.6
🛠 The sixth patch for 3.5. Go get your 8 bugfixes ASAP! If you're running 3.5.(1|2|3|4|5), upgrade now! If you're not, upgrade nonetheless ;)
🚀 See the
changelog for 3.5.0 <https://github.com/elabftw/elabftw/releases/3.5.0)>_ if you're not already on 3.5.0.