Started as a reimplementation of the open source Plivo Framework (unmaintained as of 2015), Eqivo simplifies the integration between web applications and voice-enabled endpoints, such as traditional phone lines (PSTN), VoIP phones, webRTC clients etc.
Eqivo alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "SIP" category.
Alternatively, view Eqivo alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
7.4 9.9 L2 Eqivo VS KamailioKamailio - The Open Source SIP Server for large VoIP and real-time communication platforms -
7.1 9.6 L2 Eqivo VS AsteriskMirror of the official Asterisk (https://www.asterisk.org) Project repository. No pull requests here please. Use Gerrit:
4.0 3.8 Eqivo VS ASTPPOpen Source VoIP Billing Solution http://www.astppbilling.org | Report a bug https://jira.astppbilling.org
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Eqivo or a related project?
Open Source Telecommunications API Platform
A reimplementation of the open source Plivo framework on top of ReactPHP and FreeSWITCH. If you are not familiar with the legacy platform, please inspect its repository as well as the archived web resources here, here and here.
Eqivo is compatible with PHP 8.1+ and has several extension dependencies, typically bundled with PHP's core. Please refer to [composer.json](composer.json) for details.
In order to ensure high code quality, Eqivo uses PHPStan:
Unit tests are presently lacking, yet they're [stubbed out](tests) for future development. The project itself has been scaffolded against an acceptance test suite hosted in its own repository.
MIT, see [LICENSE file](LICENSE).
- Plivo framework - Original framework; Eqivo and its authors are not affiliated with the legacy open source project nor with with the company behind it
- ReactPHP - Provides the asynchronous I/O fabric on top of which Eqivo interacts with FreeSWITCH and the consuming applications
- FreeSWITCH - Handles the real time communications aspects, particularly signalling and media processing
- Slate is responsible for rendering the project's website
- widdershins translates the OpenApi spec to Markdown
Bug reports (and small patches) can be submitted via the issue tracker. Forking the repository and submitting a Pull Request is preferred for substantial patches. For more details, please head to [CONTRIBUTING.md](CONTRIBUTING.md).
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Eqivo README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.