Erxes alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Ticketing" category.
Alternatively, view Erxes alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Cachet9.3 0.0 L5 Erxes VS Cachet📛 An open source status page system for everyone.
osTicket8.1 7.1 L2 Erxes VS osTicketThe osTicket open source ticketing system official project repository, for versions 1.8 and later
Zammad7.7 9.9 L1 Erxes VS ZammadZammad is a web based open source helpdesk/customer support system
Helpy7.1 0.0 Erxes VS HelpyHelpy is a modern, open source helpdesk customer support application. Features include knowledgebase, community discussions and support tickets integrated with email.
MantisBT6.9 9.6 L2 Erxes VS MantisBTMantis Bug Tracker (MantisBT)
Brimir6.9 0.0 L3 Erxes VS BrimirSimple and clean open-source ticket manager written in Ruby on Rails.
FreeScout6.7 8.7 Erxes VS FreeScoutFreeScout — Free self-hosted help desk & shared mailbox (Zendesk / Help Scout alternative)
OTRS6.7 7.2 L3 Erxes VS OTRS((OTRS)) Community Edition is one of the most flexible web-based ticketing systems used for Customer Service, Help Desk, IT Service Management. Please note that ((OTRS)) Community Edition offers limited OTRS functionality.
HuBoard6.5 0.0 Erxes VS HuBoardKanban board for github issues
OpenSupports5.7 6.9 Erxes VS OpenSupportsOpenSupports is a simple and beautiful open source ticket system
Gaskit5.6 0.0 Erxes VS GaskitA git-backed issue tracker. It uses a branch in your local git database to store the tickets.
django-todo5.5 0.0 Erxes VS django-todoA multi-user, multi-group todo/ticketing system for Django projects. Includes CSV import and integrated mail tracking.
Request Tracker5.5 9.5 L4 Erxes VS Request TrackerRequest Tracker, an enterprise-grade issue tracking system
Coordino5.2 0.0 L2 Erxes VS CoordinoSelf-hosted Knowledge Software your question & answer system written on top of the CakePHP Framework
Bugzilla5.2 0.0 L3 Erxes VS BugzillaOfficial repository for the Bugzilla bug tracking system. Report bugs to https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Bugzilla&format=__default__ . Main website:
TheBugGenie4.8 0.0 L2 Erxes VS TheBugGenieThe Bug Genie is a friendly project management and issue tracking tool
Flyspray4.6 5.2 L2 Erxes VS FlysprayFlyspray Bug Tracking System
SIT4.4 0.0 Erxes VS SITServerless (offline-first, merge-friendly) Information Tracker
Deskulu4.3 0.0 L2 Erxes VS DeskuluOpensource helpdesk and ticketing system by Taskulu
DiamanteDesk2.9 0.0 L3 Erxes VS DiamanteDeskDiamanteDesk
Cerb1.8 0.0 L2 Erxes VS CerbCerb brings order to a busy team inbox with bot powered email management and workflow automation. Used by thousands of teams for 15+ years. For production, use: https://github.com/cerb/cerb-release/
Bumpy Booby1.3 0.0 L2 Erxes VS Bumpy BoobySimple, responsive and highly customizable PHP bug tracking system.
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Erxes or a related project?
An open-source Hubspot/Qualtrics alternative enables SaaS providers and digital marketing agencies/developers to create unique experiences for their entire business
Docs | Demo | Website | Invest
Achieving growth and unity within your company is possible with erxes, because it is:
- 100% free & sustainable: erxes offers a sustainable business model in which both developers and users win. It is open-source software, but even better.
- 100% customizable: Our plugin-based architecture provides unlimited customization and lets you meet all your needs, no matter how specific they are.
- 100% privacy: We've designed the erxes platform to retain complete control over your company's sensitive data with no third-party monitoring.
- 100% in control: You can build any experience you want, where all the channels your business operates on are connected and integrated.
What does erxes mean? How do you pronounce it?
erxes (pronounced 'erk-sis') means "heavenly bodies" in Mongolian. It is branded as “erxes” with all lowercase letters.
What is erxes?
erxes is a secure, self-hosted, and scalable open-source experience operating system (XOS) that enables SaaS providers and digital marketing agencies/developers to create unique experiences that work for all types of business. You can learn more about erxes architecture in our documentation.
erxes XOS & Plugins
erxes is composed of 2 main components: XOS & Plugins
XOS: It contains the project's core. You can find the admin panel and the code that runs different plugins. The operating system comes with utility features that allow users to customize, improve speed, and enhance the experience along with plugins/features.
Plugins: erxes comes with a set of plugins that allow you to create unique customer experiences. Below is a list of some plugins you can choose from our marketplace after you’ve finished installing erxes XOS:
- Team Inbox - Combine real-time client and team communication with in-app messaging, live chat, email, and form, so your customers can reach you, however, and whenever they want.
- Messenger - Enable businesses to capture every single customer feedback and educate customers through knowledge-base right from the erxes Messenger.
- Sales Management - Easy and clear sales funnels allow you to control your sales pipeline from one responsive field by precisely analyzing your progress and determining your next best move for success.
- Lead generation - Turn regular visitors into qualified leads by capturing them with a customizable landing page, forms, pop-up, or embed placements.
- Engage - Start converting your prospects into potential customers through email, SMS, messenger, or more interactions to drive them to a successful close.
- Contact Management - Access our all-in-one CRM system in one go, so it’s easier to coordinate and manage your customer interactions.
- Knowledgebase - Educate your customers and staff by creating a help center related to your brands, products, and services to reach a higher level of satisfaction.
- Task Management - Create a more collaborative, self-reliant and cross-linked team. See more on our website.
Read the documentation to install erxes locally.
Complete installation requirements can be found in the documentation under installation requirements.
Supported operating systems:
- Ubuntu v20.04 or higher
- macOS Mojave or higher
- NodeJS v12.0 or higher
- NPM >= 6.x
- MongoDB 3.6+
- Redis 3.x+
- RabbitMQ 3.8.x+
Software package managing systems:
- Homebrew (optional)
- Xcode (optional)
We recommend always using the latest version of erxes to start your new projects. Enjoy 🎉
Become a partner
Offer your expertise to the world and introduce your community to erxes. Let’s start growing together.
Please read our contributing guide before submitting a Pull Request to the project.
For general help using erxes, please refer to the erxes documentation. For additional help, you can use one of these channels to ask a question:
- Discord For live discussion with the community
- GitHub Bug reports, contributions
- Feedback section Roadmap, feature requests & bugs
- Twitter Get the news fast
Follow our upgrade guides on the documentation to keep your erxes code up-to-date. See our dedicated repository for the erxes documentation, or view our documentation here.
See the LICENSE file for licensing information.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Erxes README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.