Feedka alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Polls and Events" category.
Alternatively, view Feedka alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.3 9.2 Feedka VS Open Event ServerThe Open Event Organizer Server to Manage Events https://test-api.eventyay.com
6.0 9.0 Feedka VS Alf.ioalf.io - The open source ticket reservation system for conferences, trade shows, workshops, meetups
4.9 6.7 L5 Feedka VS CalagatorAn open source community calendar platform written in Ruby on Rails
4.5 0.0 Feedka VS JD EsurveyJD eSurvey is an open source enterprise survey web application written in Java and based on the Spring Framework. Check out the tutorial videos to find out more about the application features.
3.9 9.8 Feedka VS hitobitoA web application to manage complex group hierarchies with members, events and a lot more.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Feedka or a related project?
<!-- DONE: Add statement -->
Get authentic, kindful, and constructive feedback from your friends, family, and co-workers.
<!-- DONE: Full description --> Feedka is an open-source web application that can serve as a platform to get feedback from your friends, family, and co-workers. We're all on the same boat in just our own different ocean. Let us all get better together.
<!-- DONE: Add website link here --> Visit website here
Table of Contents
- Front-end built with Desityle CSS
- Two Factor Authentication for users
- Anonymous feedbacks
- Random scheduling of feedbacks using
- Built-in moderation with AI API's
- Server side encryption to all feedbacks
- Ruby on Rails: Backend
- Desityle CSS: Front-end
- Rspec: Testing suite
- Simplecov: Test coverage and maintainability
- MySQL: Database engine
- Sidekiq and Redis: Scheduling feedbacks for later time
- Sidekiq UI: Sidekiq dashboard for admins at
- Administrate: Admin UI for admins at
- Heroku: Hosting
- Sendgrid: Sending emails
- Azure Content Moderation: Flagging abuse and PII info and block such feedbacks
- Devise: User authentication
- And maybe more: See our Gemfile
<!-- TODO: Change these steps to mirror your repo's installation --> We like to keep our GitHub repo clean and simple. So for usage and installation guides, please check out our documentation here
<!-- TODO: Change your repo's links for respective guides --> If you would like to contribute, please check this contributing guide
Please check this Code of Conduct guide before contributing or having any kind of discussion(issues, pull requests etc.) with the Feedka project!
Need any help? Have any Questions? Or just say us hi!
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Feedka README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.