Avg Release Cycle
29 days ago
- 👍 PHP7.1 support
- 💻 Routine to decrypt attachments from the command line, for issue 671
- A routine that can check if your password has been stolen in the past.
- Split transaction shows amount left to be split
- Importer can (potentially) handle new import routines such as banks.
- Importer can fall back from JSON errors
- 👍 PHP7.0 support
- 👌 Support for extended tag modes
- ✂ Remove "time jumps" to non-empty periods
- Issue 717, reported by NiceGuyIT
- Issue 718, reported by wtercato
- Issue 722, reported by simonsmiley
- Issue 648, reported by skibbipl
- Issue 730, reported by ragnarkarlsson
- Issue 733, reported by xpfgsyb
- Issue 735, reported by kristophr
- Issue 739, reported by skibbipl
- Issue 515, reported by schwalberich
- Issue 743, reported by simonsmiley
- Issue 746, reported by tannie
- Issue 747, reported by tannie
🚀 This will be the last release to support PHP 7.0.
- 🆕 New guidelines and new introduction tour to aid new users.
- Rules can now be applied at will to transactions, not just rule groups.
- 👌 Improved category overview.
- 👌 Improved budget overview.
- 👌 Improved budget report.
- 👌 Improved command line import responsiveness and speed.
- All code comparisons are now strict.
- 👌 Improve search page.
- Charts are easier to read thanks to simonsmiley
- 🛠 Fixed issue 708.
- 🛠 Fixed bug where import would not respect default account. issue 694
- 🛠 Fixed various broken paths
- 🛠 Fixed several import inconsistencies.
- 🛠 Various bug fixes.
- 🛠 Fixed several small issues all around.
- Revamped import routine. Will be buggy.
- 👍 Better support for multi-currency transactions and display of transactions, accounts and everything. This requires a database overhaul (moving the currency information to specific transactions) so be careful when upgrading.
- 🌐 Translations for Spanish and Slovenian.
- 🆕 New interface for budget page,
stolen frominspired by YNAB.
- 🐳 Expanded Docker to work with postgresql as well, thanks to kressh
- ➕ Added support for Slovenian
- ✂ Removed support for Spanish. No translations whatsoever by the guy who requested it.
- ✂ Removed support for Russian. Same thing.
- ✂ Removed support for Croatian. Same thing.
- ✂ Removed support for Chinese Traditional, Hong Kong. Same thing.
- The journal collector, an internal piece of code to collect transactions, now uses a slightly different method of collecting journals. This may cause problems.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where the opening balance could not be stored.
- 👌 Support for deployment on Heroku
- 🐛 Bug in new-user routine.