Firefly III v4.8.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-09-08 // 15 days ago
🚀 4.8.1 is a release mostly marked by bug fixes although there are some interesting fixes. Amongst them, all reports have been given a revamp and they're all multi-currency aware. This greatly reduces the parts of Firefly III that tend to fall back to whatever your default currency is.
This version of Firefly III requires PHP7.3.
🛠 Thanks for all the big fixes and issue reporting.
📚 Upgrading should be fairly straightforward otherwise. Make sure you check out the documentation.
Open and known issues
- The "new transaction"-form isn't translated.
- You can't drag and drop transactions.
- 👌 Support for Greek
- Issue 2383 Some tables in reports now also report percentages.
- Issue 2389 Add category / budget information to transaction lists.
- Issue 2464 Can now search for tag.
- Issue 2466 Can order recurring transactions in a more useful manner.
- Issue 2497 Transaction creation moment in hover of tag title.
- Issue 2471 Added date tag to table cells.
- Issue 2285 Rule handling is now uniform across the app.
- Issue 2231 You can now also use the
DATABASE_URLfor MySQL connections.
- Issue 2291 All reports are now properly multi-currency.
- Issue 2481 As part of the removal of local encryption, uploads and imports are no longer encrypted.
- 👍 Issue 2495 A better message of transaction submission.
- 🛠 Issue 2506 Some bugs in tag report fixed.
- Issue 2510 All transaction descriptions cut off at 255 chars.
- Changing your language preference invites you to submit corrections to Crowdin.
- 👍 Better sum in bill view.
- 🐳 Clean up docker files for flawless operation.
- 👍 The bunq API has changed, and support for bunq has been disabled.
- Issue 2470 Bad links for transactions.
- Issue 2480 Large queries would break in SQLite.
- Issue 2484 Transaction description auto-complete.
- Issue 2487 Fix issues with FinTS
- Issue 2488 404 after deleting a tag.
- Issue 2490 "Reset form after submission" doesn't work.
- Issue 2492 After submitting and fixing an error, the error is persistent.
- 👍 Issue 2493 Auto detect transaction type is a bit better now.
- Issue 2498 Pressing enter in some fields breaks the form.
- Issue 2499 Auto-complete issues in transaction link form.
- Issue 2500 Issue when submitting edited transactions.
- 👍 Issue 2501 Better error messages for empty submissions.
- 🚚 Issue 2508 Can remove category from transaction.
- Issue 2516 Can no longer import transactions with no amount.
- Issue 2518 Link in balance box goes to current period.
- Issue 2521 Foreign transaction currency is hidden when the user hasn't enabled foreign currencies.
- Issue 2522 Some reports were missing the "overspent" field.
- 🚚 Issue 2526 It was impossible to remove the budget of a transaction.
- Issue 2527 Some bulk edits were buggy.
- 🛠 Issue 2539 Fixed a typo.
- Issue 2545 Deleted tags would still show up.
- 🚚 Issue 2547 Changing the opening balance to 0 will now remove it.
- 👯 Issue 2549 Can now clone transactions again.
- Issue 2550 Added missing locales for moment.js
- 🛠 Issue 2553 Fixed an issue with split transactions.
- 👍 Issue 2555 Better error for when you submit the same account twice.
- Issue 2439 SQL error in API post new user
- ... and many other bugs.
- Issue 2475 Tags are now the same for all views.
- Issue 2476 Amount is now represented equally in all views.
- ⚡️ Issue 2477 Rules are easier to update.
- 🛠 Issue 2483 Several consistencies fixed.
- 🛠 Issue 2484 Transaction link view fixed.
- Issue 2557 Fix for issue in summary API
- ⚡️ No longer have to submit mandatory fields to account end point. Just submit the field you wish to update, the rest will be untouched.
- ⚡️ Rules will no longer list the "user-action" trigger Rules will have a "moment" field that says either "update-journal" or "store-journal".
Check out the full changelog.