Flagsmith makes it easy to create and manage features flags across web, mobile, and server side applications. Just wrap
a section of code with a flag, and then use Flagsmith to toggle that feature on or off for different environments, users
or user segments.
Get up and running in 1 minute with:
Flagsmith alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Continuous Integration" category.
Alternatively, view flagsmith alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.6 9.7 Flagsmith VS ConcourseConcourse is a container-based continuous thing-doer written in Go.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Flagsmith or a related project?
Flagsmith is an open source, fully featured, Feature Flag and Remote Config service. Use our hosted API, deploy to your own private cloud, or run on-premise.
Flagsmith makes it easy to create and manage features flags across web, mobile, and server side applications. Just wrap a section of code with a flag, and then use Flagsmith to toggle that feature on or off for different environments, users or user segments.
Get up and running in 1 minute via our Self Hosted Repository:
git clone [email protected]:flagsmith/self-hosted.git docker-compose -f self-hosted/docker-compose.yml up
- Feature flags. Release features with confidence through phased roll-outs.
- Remote config. Easily toggle individual features on and off, and make changes without deploying new code.
- A/B and Multivariate Testing. Use segments to run A/B and multivariate tests on new features. With segments, you can also introduce beta programs to get early user feedback.
- Organization Management. Organizations, projects, and roles for team members help keep your deployment organized.
- Integrations. Easily enhance Flagsmith with your favourite tools.
Flagsmith hosted SaaS
You can try our hosted version for free at https://flagsmith.com/
Flagsmith Open Source
The Flagsmith API is built using Python 3, Django 2, and DjangoRestFramework 3. You can try the application out using:
We also have options for deploying to AWS, GCP, Azure and On-Premise. If you need help getting up and running, please get in touch!
This repository is formed of 2 core components, the REST API (found in
/api) and the web-based administrator dashboard
/frontend) that you can use to manage Flagsmith. Technical documentation for each component can be found at
the API and
Frontend pages within our
These two components run as separate applications. The web-based dashboard is a single page app that communicates via REST calls to the API.