Freepbx alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "IPBX" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Freepbx or a related project?
FreePBX is an Open Source GUI (graphical user interface) that controls and manages Asterisk (PBX). Please see the included license file in the module for license information FreePBX is a Registered Trademark of Sangoma Technologies, Inc.
FreePBX uses a number of open source projects to work properly:
- Asterisk - Asterisk is a software implementation of a telephone private branch exchange (PBX) (Supported Versions 11 through 13). License GPL
- Pear Console::Getopt - This is a PHP implementation of "getopt" supporting both short and long options. License PHP License
- PHP Data Objects - The PHP Data Objects (PDO) extension defines a lightweight, consistent interface for accessing databases in PHP. License PHP License
- dialparties.agi - Ported to PHP by the FreePBX community, Originally by Zac Sprackett. License GPL
- CDR (Call Detail Records) Application - Originally by Arezqui Belaid, License GPL (depends on JPGraph which is QPL)
- CssMin - A (simple) css minifier with benefits. By Joe Scylla, Copyright (c) 2008 - 2010. License MIT
- Codeigniter helpers/librarires - Copyright (c) 2008 - 2011, EllisLab, Inc., All rights reserved. License GPL
- Chosen - Chosen is a jQuery plugin that makes long, unwieldy select boxes much more user-friendly. License MIT
- HTML5-History-API - HTML5 History API expansion for browsers not supporting pushState, replaceState. License GPL or MIT
- html5shiv - This script is the defacto way to enable use of HTML5 sectioning elements in legacy Internet Explorer. License GPL or MIT
- Bootstrap Table - An extended Bootstrap table with radio, checkbox, sort, pagination, and other added features. License MIT
- Outdated Browser - A time saving tool for developers. It detects outdated browsers and advises users to upgrade to a new version. License MIT
- Respond JS - A fast & lightweight polyfill for min/max-width CSS3 Media Queries (for IE 6-8, and more). License MIT
- Progress JS - Polyfill for the HTML5 element. License MIT
- zxcvbn - Realistic password strength estimation - Dan Wheeler (Dropbox). License MIT
- jQuery UI Bootstrap - Some work based off of this project which was started to bring the beauty and ease-of-use of Twitter Bootstrap to jQuery UI widgets. License MIT
- jQuery Migrate - This plugin can be used to detect and restore APIs or features that have been deprecated in jQuery and removed as of version 1.9. License MIT
- jQuery Autosize - A small, stand-alone script to automatically adjust textarea height. License MIT
- jQuery Cookie - A simple, lightweight jQuery plugin for reading, writing and deleting cookies. License MIT
- jQuery File Upload - File Upload widget with multiple file selection, drag&drop support, progress bar, validation and preview images, audio and video for jQuery. Supports cross-domain, chunked and resumable file uploads. Works with any server-side platform (Google App Engine, PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, Java, etc.) that supports standard HTML form file uploads. License MIT
- jQuery Hotkeys - jquery.hotkeys plugin lets you easily add and remove handlers for keyboard events anywhere in your code supporting almost any key combination. It takes one line of code to bind/unbind a hot key combination
- jPlayer - jPlayer : HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
- jQuery Numeric - Allows only valid characters (i.e. numbers) to be typed into a text box. Can take negative numbers and a decimal point.
- Selector Set - An efficient data structure for matching and querying elements against a large set of CSS selectors. License MIT
- jQuery Smart Wizard - flexible jQuery plug-in that gives wizard like interface
FreePBX uses a number of visual graphics packages to render properly:
- Silk Icon Set - Version 1.3, Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/, Originally by Mark James
- Font Awesome Font Awesome by Dave Gandy. Licence(s) http://fontawesome.io/license/
FreePBX incorporates a number of royalty-free, creative commons licensed music files. These files are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license through explicit permission from their authors. The license can be found at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
Please see the included license file in the module for license information
Free Software, Hell Yeah!
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Freepbx README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.