FreeScout alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Ticketing" category.
Alternatively, view FreeScout alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.2 8.5 L2 FreeScout VS osTicketThe osTicket open source ticketing system official project repository, for versions 1.8 and later
7.7 10.0 FreeScout VS ErxesThe open-source Hubspot alternative enables SaaS providers and digital marketing agencies/developers to create unique experiences for their entire business.
7.7 9.9 L1 FreeScout VS ZammadZammad is a web based open source helpdesk/customer support system
7.2 0.5 FreeScout VS HelpyHelpy is a modern, open source helpdesk customer support application. Features include knowledgebase, community discussions and support tickets integrated with email.
6.7 7.2 L3 FreeScout VS OTRS((OTRS)) Community Edition is one of the most flexible web-based ticketing systems used for Customer Service, Help Desk, IT Service Management. Please note that ((OTRS)) Community Edition offers limited OTRS functionality.
5.7 8.4 FreeScout VS OpenSupportsOpenSupports is a simple and beautiful open source ticket system
5.5 9.4 L4 FreeScout VS Request TrackerRequest Tracker, an enterprise-grade issue tracking system
5.3 1.0 L3 FreeScout VS BugzillaOfficial repository for the Bugzilla bug tracking system. Report bugs to https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Bugzilla&format=__default__ . Main website:
4.9 0.0 L2 FreeScout VS TheBugGenieThe Bug Genie is a friendly project management and issue tracking tool
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of FreeScout or a related project?
Free Self-Hosted Zendesk & Help Scout Alternative
FreeScout is the super lightweight free open source help desk and shared inbox written in PHP7+ (Laravel framework) – self hosted clone of HelpScout. Now you can enjoy free Zendesk & Help Scout without giving up privacy or locking yourself into a service you don't control. FreeScout has been developed from scratch and is not using any copyrighted Help Scout or Zendesk materials.
Table of Contents
- Mobile Apps
- Cloud Hosted
- Tools & Integrations
- News & Updates
- No limitations on the number of users, tickets, mailboxes, etc.
- 100% Mobile-friendly.
- Multilingual (English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Slovak, Swedish).
- Seamless email integration.
- Suppports modern Microsoft Exchange authentication.
- Web installer & updater.
- Starred conversations.
- Forwarding conversations.
- Merging conversations.
- Moving conversations between mailboxes.
- Phone conversations.
- Sending new conversations to multiple recipients at once.
- Collision detection – notice is shown when two agents open the same conversation.
- Push notifications.
- Following a conversation.
- Auto reply.
- Internal notes.
- Pasting screenshots from the clipboard into the reply area.
- Configuring notifications on a per user basis.
- Open tracking.
- Editing threads.
Need anything else? Suggest features here.
Mobile apps support the same functionality and modules as the web version of your FreeScout installation. Both support agents and administrators can use mobile apps.
FreeScout is a pure PHP/MySQL application, so it can be easily deployed even on a shared hosting.
- Nginx / Apache / IIS
- PHP 7.1 - 8.1
- MySQL 5.0+ / MariaDB 5.0+ / PostgreSQL
Images & one-click installs:
- Docker Image
- Softaculous (cPanel, Plesk, ISPmanager, H-Sphere, DirectAdmin, InterWorx)
- Fantastico (cPanel, DirectAdmin, ISP Manager, ISP Config)
- Ubuntu (bash script)
Tools & Integrations
News & Updates
If you would like to be notified about important news and updates you can subscribe here
Mailbox connection settings page: