GeneWeb v6.08 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-11-03 // about 3 years ago
What’s new in version 6.08:
- ➕ Added scripts created by Daniel. See contrib/gwbase.
- 🛠 Mainly bug fixes.
- ➕ Add a new language: occitan (Jean-François Blanc).
File Size MD5 hash 🐧 gw-6.08-linux.tgz 4,83 Mo 🍎 gw-6.08-macos.tgz 5,45 Mo gw-6.08-win.zip (no installer) 9,03 Mo e19f3b17ba9fc6ca7ba13cfda333b844
Previous changes from v6.07
What's new in version 6.07:
- ➕ Added a history of updates where you can view the revision history of your genealogy data.
- 🔄 Changed the home page search form. To search by full name, enter a first name and a surname.
- ➕ Added the following warnings: “BigAgeBetweenSpouses”, “DeadOld” (died after 1900 and aged 105+ years old, or died before 1900 and aged 100+ years old), “OldIndividual” (alive and aged 120+ years old). Specify if the “marriage before/after birth/death” warning applies to a witness or to spouses.
- 🛠 Fixed the GEDCOM Import for better support of letter case in the names when using UTF-8.
- ➕ Added a list of missing events in your family tree.
- 🛠 Other minor changes and fixes.
File Size MD5 hash 🐧 gw-6.07-linux.tgz 6,22 Mo gw-6.07-osxlion.tgz 6,24 Mo a22dbef2005ca683a5711f7a56833c98 gw-6.07-ppc-osx10.5.8.zip 6,38 Mo 05255e4b5a565c78c9a7fb15268c3cfb gw-6.07-win.exe 3,64 Mo e6b033ad65917b75c3917a19a4a0d15f