GLPI alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Money, Budgeting and Management" category.
Alternatively, view GLPI alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.0 8.8 GLPI VS Invoice NinjaInvoices, Expenses and Tasks built with Laravel and Flutter
7.5 0.0 L3 GLPI VS InvoicePlaneA self-hosted open source application for managing your invoices, clients and payments.
3.8 9.7 GLPI VS Inventairea libre collaborative resource mapper powered by open-knowledge, starting with books! :books:
3.4 0.0 L5 GLPI VS Dot LedgerDot Ledger is a Free and Open Source personal finance management tool.
2.1 9.6 L2 GLPI VS GaletteGalette membership management web application towards non profit organizations main source code (mirror)
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of GLPI or a related project?
GLPI stands for Gestionnaire Libre de Parc Informatique is a Free Asset and IT Management Software package, that provides ITIL Service Desk features, licenses tracking and software auditing.
- Inventory of computers, peripherals, network printers and any associated components through an interface, with inventory tools such as: FusionInventory or OCS Inventory
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
- Item lifecycle management
- Licenses management (ITIL compliant)
- Management of warranty and financial information (purchase order, warranty and extension, damping)
- Management of contracts, contacts, documents related to inventory items
- Incidents, requests, problems and changes management
- Knowledge base and Frequently-Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Asset reservation
Moreover, GLPI supports many plugins that provide additional features.
Check GLPI features by asking for a free personal demonstration on glpi-network.cloud
It is distributed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2 - please consult the file called COPYING for more details.
- A web server (Apache, Nginx, IIS, etc.)
- MariaDB >= 10.2 or MySQL >= 5.7
- PHP 7.4 or higher
Mandatory PHP extensions:
- dom, fileinfo, json, session, simplexml (these are defaultly enabled in PHP)
- curl (access to remote resoueces, like inventory agents, marketplace API, RSS feeds, ...)
- gd (pictures handling)
- intl (internationalization)
- libxml (XML handling)
- mysqli (communication with database server)
- zlib (handling of compressed communication with inventory agents, installation of gzip packages from marketplace, PDF generation)
Suggested PHP extensions
- exif (security enhancement on images validation)
- ldap (usage of authentication through remote LDAP server)
- openssl (email sending using SSL/TLS)
- zip and bz2 (installation of zip and bz2 packages from marketplace)
- Supported browsers:
- Firefox (including 2 latest ESR versions)
Please, consider using browsers on editor's supported version
- releases for tarball packages.
- Official website
- Translations on transifex service
- Development documentation
- Plugin directory
- Plugin development documentation
GLPI is a living software. Improvements are continuously made, new functionalities are being developed, and issues are being fixed.
To ease support and development, we need your help when encountering issues. There is a GLPI version typical lifecycle:
- A new major version (9.3) is released.
- Minor versions (9.3.x), fixing bugs or issues, are published after several weeks. Please consider updating to the latest released minor version if you encounter some bugs or performance issues.
- Several months after major version released, a new major version (9.4) is released. Previous major versions become unsupported, please update to the new major version. Obviously, we provide support for the migration tools too!
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the GLPI README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.