Grafana provides a powerful and elegant way to create, explore, and share dashboards and data with your team and the world.
Grafana is most commonly used for visualizing time series data for Internet infrastructure and application analytics but many use it in other domains including industrial sensors, home automation, weather, and process control.
Grafana features pluggable panels and data sources allowing easy extensibility and a variety of panels, including fully featured graph panels with rich visualization options. There is built in support for many of the most popular time series data sources.
Grafana alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Personal Dashboards" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Grafana or a related project?
The open-source platform for monitoring and observability.
Grafana allows you to query, visualize, alert on and understand your metrics no matter where they are stored. Create, explore, and share dashboards with your team and foster a data driven culture:
- Visualize: Fast and flexible client side graphs with a multitude of options. Panel plugins for many different way to visualize metrics and logs.
- Dynamic Dashboards: Create dynamic & reusable dashboards with template variables that appear as dropdowns at the top of the dashboard.
- Explore Metrics: Explore your data through ad-hoc queries and dynamic drilldown. Split view and compare different time ranges, queries and data sources side by side.
- Explore Logs: Experience the magic of switching from metrics to logs with preserved label filters. Quickly search through all your logs or streaming them live.
- Alerting: Visually define alert rules for your most important metrics. Grafana will continuously evaluate and send notifications to systems like Slack, PagerDuty, VictorOps, OpsGenie.
- Mixed Data Sources: Mix different data sources in the same graph! You can specify a data source on a per-query basis. This works for even custom datasources.
Unsure if Grafana is for you? Watch Grafana in action on play.grafana.org!
The Grafana documentation is available at grafana.com/docs.
If you're interested in contributing to the Grafana project:
- Start by reading the Contributing guide.
- Learn how to set up your local environment, in our Developer guide.
- Explore our beginner-friendly issues.
- Follow @grafana on Twitter
- Read and subscribe to the Grafana blog
- If you have a specific question, check out our discussion forums.
- For general discussions, join us on the official Slack team.
Grafana is distributed under the Apache 2.0 License.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Grafana README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.