Grafana provides a powerful and elegant way to create, explore, and share dashboards and data with your team and the world.
Grafana is most commonly used for visualizing time series data for Internet infrastructure and application analytics but many use it in other domains including industrial sensors, home automation, weather, and process control.
Grafana features pluggable panels and data sources allowing easy extensibility and a variety of panels, including fully featured graph panels with rich visualization options. There is built in support for many of the most popular time series data sources.
Grafana alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Personal Dashboards" category.
Alternatively, view Grafana alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Thingsboard9.6 9.9 Grafana VS ThingsboardOpen-source IoT Platform - Device management, data collection, processing and visualization.
Dashing9.5 0.0 L2 Grafana VS DashingSinatra based, open sourced dashboard builder from Shopify.
Habitica9.4 9.8 L4 Grafana VS HabiticaA habit tracker app which treats your goals like a Role Playing Game.
Dashy9.1 8.4 Grafana VS Dashy🚀 A self-hostable personal dashboard built for you. Includes status-checking, widgets, themes, icon packs, a UI editor and tons more!
Freeboard8.7 0.0 L4 Grafana VS FreeboardA damn-sexy, open source real-time dashboard builder for IOT and other web mashups. A free open-source alternative to Geckoboard.
ActivityWatch8.7 7.6 Grafana VS ActivityWatchThe best free and open-source automated time tracker. Cross-platform, extensible, privacy-focused.
Heimdall8.3 3.2 Grafana VS HeimdallAn Application dashboard and launcher
Organizr7.8 4.3 Grafana VS OrganizrHTPC/Homelab Services Organizer - Written in PHP
Reportr7.6 0.0 L4 Grafana VS ReportrYour life's personal dashboard.
wger7.0 0.0 L3 Grafana VS wgerSelf hosted FLOSS fitness/workout, nutrition and weight tracker written with Django
Personal management systemYour web application for managing personal data. <[email protected]>
Baby Buddy6.2 7.7 Grafana VS Baby BuddyA :baby: buddy to help caregivers track sleep, feedings, diaper changes, and tummy time to learn about and predict baby's needs without (as much) guess work.
Thingspeak6.1 0.0 L2 Grafana VS ThingspeakThingSpeak is an open source “Internet of Things” application and API to store and retrieve data from things using HTTP over the Internet or via a Local Area Network. With ThingSpeak, you can create sensor logging applications, location tracking applications, and a social network of things with status updates.
Your Spotify5.9 2.8 Grafana VS Your SpotifySelf hosted Spotify tracking dashboard
Phant5.7 0.0 L5 Grafana VS PhantPhant is a modular data logging tool for collecting data from the Internet of Things.
Tipboard5.6 0.0 L4 Grafana VS TipboardTipboard - in-house, tasty, local dashboarding system
DashMachine5.5 0.0 Grafana VS DashMachineAnother web application bookmark dashboard, with fun features.
DeviceHive4.3 0.0 Grafana VS DeviceHiveDeviceHive Java Server
simple-dash3.5 0.0 Grafana VS simple-dashA simple, fully responsive Dashboard to forward to the services of your choice!
Homepage3.3 0.0 Grafana VS HomepageA simple, standalone, self-hosted PHP page that is your window to your server and the web.
Iotdashboard2.9 0.0 Grafana VS IotdashboardFast Django server for IOT Devices
Dj Diabetes2.6 0.0 L5 Grafana VS Dj DiabetesMy Glucose Manager
iDashboard-PHP2.4 0.0 Grafana VS iDashboard-PHPHTPC Dashboard to load website services, written in PHP
Hiccup2.0 0.0 Grafana VS HiccupA static start page to get to your most important links, FAST.
Access the most powerful time series database as a service
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Grafana or a related project?
The open-source platform for monitoring and observability
Grafana allows you to query, visualize, alert on and understand your metrics no matter where they are stored. Create, explore, and share dashboards with your team and foster a data-driven culture:
- Visualizations: Fast and flexible client side graphs with a multitude of options. Panel plugins offer many different ways to visualize metrics and logs.
- Dynamic Dashboards: Create dynamic & reusable dashboards with template variables that appear as dropdowns at the top of the dashboard.
- Explore Metrics: Explore your data through ad-hoc queries and dynamic drilldown. Split view and compare different time ranges, queries and data sources side by side.
- Explore Logs: Experience the magic of switching from metrics to logs with preserved label filters. Quickly search through all your logs or streaming them live.
- Alerting: Visually define alert rules for your most important metrics. Grafana will continuously evaluate and send notifications to systems like Slack, PagerDuty, VictorOps, OpsGenie.
- Mixed Data Sources: Mix different data sources in the same graph! You can specify a data source on a per-query basis. This works for even custom datasources.
Unsure if Grafana is for you? Watch Grafana in action on play.grafana.org!
The Grafana documentation is available at grafana.com/docs.
If you're interested in contributing to the Grafana project:
- Start by reading the Contributing guide.
- Learn how to set up your local environment, in our Developer guide.
- Explore our beginner-friendly issues.
- Look through our style guide and Storybook.
- Follow @grafana on Twitter.
- Read and subscribe to the Grafana blog.
- If you have a specific question, check out our discussion forums.
- For general discussions, join us on the official Slack team.
Grafana is distributed under [AGPL-3.0-only](LICENSE). For Apache-2.0 exceptions, see LICENSING.md.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Grafana README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.