Groove Basin v1.1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2014-06-20 // almost 8 years ago
- Serve static assets gzipped from memory and use etags. Client loads faster.
- Fix upload for multiple files.
- Uploading has a progress bar and queues things in the correct order.
- Client: UI renders faster. No longer depends on handlebars HTML templating.
- Client: Status update no longer interfere with user input in settings pane.
- Client: Fix incorrectly displaying songs as random
- Client: Use textContent instead of innerText. Fixes incompatibility with some browsers.
- Client: Fix incorrect expand icon shown sometimes.
- Update duration info in DB when loudness scan finishes.
- Default streaming buffer size tuned carefully to work well with browsers.
- Fix crash - writing to closed web socket.
- Prevent imported track filenames from ending directory names with '.'.
- Import by URL: Fix race condition.
- Import by URL: Prevent needless file copy operation when importing in situations where the music directory is in a different device than /tmp.
- Import by URL: Support importing from YouTube.
- Import by URL: URI decode filename
- Fix not watching music root folder
- Client: Fix filenames with percent (%) having invalid download URL.
- Client: Fix displaying incorrect track number when track number is unknown
- Client: Fix library items not always expanding consistently
- Recognize TPA and TCM tags.
- Fix queue failing to persist on shuffle.
- Ability to edit tags. Note these edits are currently only saved to the DB and not written to the music files.
- Client: Fix selection behaving erradically for albums in a list.
- Client: Keyboard shortcuts window scrollable with arrows.
- Client: Fix UI issues with buttons
- Client: Default selected queue item is the current track.
- Client: Fix repeat one and repeat all behavior swapped.
- Fix Dynamic Mode not weighting last queue date properly when selecting random songs.
- Fix potential crash when users disconnect from client.
- Fix segfault when deleting tracks.
- Save CPU cycles by only encoding audio when streamers are connected.
- Ability to toggle server-side audio playback.
- Loudness adjustment: Avoid soft limiting when possible based on looking at the true peak of the song.
- Add check for correct version of libgroove on startup. This prevents users from accidentally using an outdated version and getting bugs.
- Ability to start even if MPD protocol port cannot be bound.
- Preserve volume over application restarts.
- Improved streaming playback reliability.
- Fix downloading zip for artist and album.
- Deleting currently playing track goes to next song.
- Client: Fix stream button not always in correct state.
- Add header so that downloading always results in download.
- Start at last play position on server restart.
- Various improvements to how tracks are filed in the library browser.
- When playlist changes, reprioritize scanning queue.
- Scanning progress is reported to the client.
- HTTP commands go through permissions framework.
- Fix sometimes player stops and does not go to next track automatically.
- Ignore folders in music directory beginning with a dot.
- Client: Fix freezing and stuttering when many library or playlist updates happen quickly.
- Client: Preserve library selection state on library update.
- Client: Fix client side crash when 2 clients delete the same queue item.
- Client: Fix cursor selection not showing up.
- Client: Ctrl+Space to toggle selection under the cursor.
- Client: Queue now uses Ctrl to move the cursor without selecting, and Alt to bump selected tracks up or down.
- Client: Ctrl+Arrows and Ctrl+Space in library now work like in the queue.
- Client: Shift+Arrows in queue now works as expected.
- Client: Fix Shift Up/Down behavior in library.
- Seeking no longer automatically starts playing.
- Client: Hide the password in the UI.
- Client: Library deletions are anticipated.
- Add filter delay to wait for user to finish typing before beginning search.
- Fix disabled menu item focus jumping.
- MPD: Make "search" a substring match.
- MPD: Support "any" as a search type in find and search.
- Fix hardware playback fallback behavior.
- encodeQueueDuration is now a configurable option.
- Client style: Add margin to URL upload bar.
- README: Mention nodejs-legacy Debian package.