HttPlaceholder v2020.12.11.114 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-12-11 // almost 2 years ago
🛠 Fixed the previous bugged release. For some reason, the build succeeded, but the dotnet publish command resulted in an error. I've added additional error handling and fixed the actual build, so it (hopefully) never happens again.
Previous changes from v2020.11.20.108
- ✂ Removed negative conditions from HttPlaceholder. They are not refined enough.
- 💻 The search functionality in the UI is now case insensitive.
- 🔧 Return 501 (Not Implemented) instead of 500 (Internal Server Error) if no stub was configured for the request.
- ➕ Added lazy loading for requests and stubs in the user interface.
- ⚡️ Updated to .NET 5 and upgraded all NuGet packages.