IG Monitoring alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Analytics" category.
Alternatively, view IG Monitoring alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
10.0 10.0 L2 IG Monitoring VS ElasticsearchFree and Open, Distributed, RESTful Search Engine
9.9 9.9 L2 IG Monitoring VS SupersetApache Superset is a Data Visualization and Data Exploration Platform [Moved to: https://github.com/apache/superset]
9.8 9.9 IG Monitoring VS MetabaseThe simplest, fastest way to get business intelligence and analytics to everyone in your company :yum:
9.7 7.7 L4 IG Monitoring VS RedashMake Your Company Data Driven. Connect to any data source, easily visualize, dashboard and share your data.
9.6 9.7 L1 IG Monitoring VS DruidApache Druid: a high performance real-time analytics database.
9.6 9.8 L3 IG Monitoring VS PiwikLiberating Web Analytics. Star us on Github? +1. Matomo is the leading open alternative to Google Analytics that gives you full control over your data. Matomo lets you easily collect data from websites & apps and visualise this data and extract insights. Privacy is built-in. We love Pull Requests!
9.3 9.9 IG Monitoring VS cube.js📊 Cube.js — Open-Source Analytics API for Building Data Apps
9.0 9.6 IG Monitoring VS PlausibleSimple, open-source, lightweight (< 1 KB) and privacy-friendly web analytics alternative to Google Analytics.
8.8 8.8 IG Monitoring VS SnowplowThe enterprise-grade behavioral data engine (web, mobile, server-side, webhooks), running cloud-natively on AWS and GCP
8.6 9.3 L2 IG Monitoring VS CountlyCountly helps you get insights from your application. Available self-hosted or on private cloud.
Fathom Lite. Simple, privacy-focused website analytics. Built with Golang & Preact.
8.3 10.0 IG Monitoring VS PostHog🦔 PostHog provides open-source product analytics that you can self host.
8.1 0.0 L2 IG Monitoring VS ThinkUpThinkUp gives you insights into your social networking activity on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and beyond.
7.3 9.8 IG Monitoring VS RudderStackPrivacy and Security focused Segment-alternative, in Golang and React
7.0 7.1 L2 IG Monitoring VS Open Web AnalyticsOfficial repository for Open Web Analytics which is an open source alternative to commercial tools such as Google Analytics. Stay in control of the data you collect about the use of your website or app. Please consider sponsoring this project.
5.4 1.5 L2 IG Monitoring VS Rakam📈 Collect customer event data from your apps. (Note that this project only includes the API collector, not the visualization platform)
4.6 8.9 IG Monitoring VS ChartbrewOpen-source web platform for creating charts out of different data sources (databases and APIs) 📈📊
4.2 9.3 IG Monitoring VS OffenThe fair and lightweight alternative to common web analytics tools
3.5 7.5 IG Monitoring VS Koko AnalyticsPrivacy-friendly analytics for your WordPress site.
2.9 9.2 IG Monitoring VS TelleryTellery lets you build metrics using SQL and bring them to your team. As easy as using a document. As powerful as a data modeling tool.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of IG Monitoring or a related project?
The open source version will still be available on github, but will no longer be developed or actively supported.
IG Monitoring Cloud
Let me introduce you to a cloud version of a system I'm currently working on. Perhaps it will answer your needs. That will be more featured version of the system you know from GitHub, with more extensive tag analytics and account analytics expanded with locations. Additionally it'll have various permission levels, so you can create an account for a Client with stats available there. And that's just for a starter :)
IG Monitoring - Free version
BETA stage. Use at your own risk.
Branch 0.9 is the most stable.
Before you start
You need WORKING proxies (at least 2). (I recommend the private, dedicated ones [aff link])
You need a server (vps will be ok) with linux, root access and configured LEMP, that is:
- php minimum 7.2
- latest nginx, recommended server configuration https://www.yiiframework.com/doc/guide/2.0/en/start-installation#configuring-web-servers
- mysql minimum 5.7 (or the appropriate mariadb, e.g. 10.3)
- installation instructions on Debian (there is no need for a firewall ;)
System installation (terminal)
- create database: mysql, utf8mb4
git clone https://github.com/jakim/ig-monitoring.git
cd ig-monitoring(you will enter the project catalog)
- download composer
php composer.phar install
chmod 0777 runtime
chmod 0777 web/assets
chmod 0777 web/uploads
config/db.phpand enter the access data to the created database
php yii migrate(tables in the database should be created)
php yii admin/dictionaries
Configure google sign-in
- go to: https://console.developers.google.com and create a new project
- enable API: Google+ API
- add oAuth login credentials (type: web application)
- add authorized redirect url
Worker configuration (data refreshing)
- install the
supervisord, the method of installation depends on the system
- add configuration according to https://github.com/yiisoft/yii2-queue/blob/master/docs/guide/worker.md (in Debian 8 and 9:
- change in the configuration:
2is enough (I recommend twice less than the number of proxy and a number equal to the number of processor cores/threads)
- I suggest
stdout_logfileto be set to the project directory, ie
- add cron hourly for
php /PROJECT_FULL_PATH/yii stats/update-accountsand
php /PROJECT_FULL_PATH/yii stats/update-tags
Adding and activation of the system user
- try to log in, if everything goes well, you'll see an "inactive account message"
- run the command
php yii user/activate 'YOUR_GOOGLE_EMAIL'
- log in again
- add a few accounts and tags
- enjoy the system
- write a review
- tell your friends about the system
- star the project on github :)
- support the project by taking the cloud version
This code is in no way affiliated with, authorized, maintained, sponsored or endorsed by Instagram or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. This is an independent tool. Use at your own risk.
Why did I build it?
- Because I need something that I can quickly change for my needs.
Why is it free?
- Because I realized that I like building tools more than using them :)
Is it safe for usage?
- You never known, but I’m using this for few months now without any issue.
Do I need to enter my Instagram login and password?
- No, the system is based on publicly available data, so you do not have to provide any sensitive data.
Will the system harm my accounts?
- No, everyone can monitor public accounts.
Why did you build two versions?
- I needed a system to monitor accounts (now it's several thousands), but I enjoy software development more than accounts maintenance, which is why the free version was created. The cloud version was created as a response to all users problems with the installation and maintenance of the free version.
What do I expect from this share?
- New ideas would be great, feel free to create issue and PR. :)
Free Version PREMIUM SUPPORT
If you do not know how to get into the installation, I can do it for you. As part of the support, I offer:
- installation of a www server
- database installation
- script configuration
- free, good ssl certificate (letsencrypt)
- script modifications, according to requirements
- other software integration
'SQLSTATE: Syntax error or access violation: 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes
You probably have a low database version, make sure your system meets the requirements