Koko Analytics alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Analytics" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Koko Analytics or a related project?
Koko Analytics is an open-source and privacy-friendly analytics plugin for WordPress.
- No external services. Data is yours and yours alone.
- No personal information or anything visitor specific is tracked.
- Blazingly fast. Handles thousands of daily visitors or sudden bursts of traffic without breaking a sweat.
- Plug and play. Just install and activate the plugin and stats will automatically be recorded.
- Open-source (GPLv3 licensed).
How to install
To run the latest development version of the plugin, take the following steps.
First, clone the repository using Git in your
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:ibericode/koko-analytics.git
Create the autoloader using Composer.
Install client-side dependencies using NPM
Build the plugin assets by issuing the following command:
npm run build
Stats will be collected right away after you install and activate the plugin. You can view your stats on the Dashboard > Analytics page.
You can contribute to Koko Analytics in many different ways. For example:
- Write about the plugin on your blog or share it on social media.
- Vote on features in the GitHub issue list.
- Translate the plugin into your language using your WordPress.org account.
GNU General Public License v3.0
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Koko Analytics README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.