Lidarr alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Automation" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Lidarr or a related project?
Lidarr is a music collection manager for Usenet and BitTorrent users. It can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new tracks from your favorite artists and will grab, sort and rename them. It can also be configured to automatically upgrade the quality of files already downloaded when a better quality format becomes available.
Major Features Include:
- Support for major platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Automatically detects new tracks.
- Can scan your existing library and download any missing tracks.
- Can watch for better quality of the tracks you already have and do an automatic upgrade.
- Automatic failed download handling will try another release if one fails
- Manual search so you can pick any release or to see why a release was not downloaded automatically
- Fully configurable track renaming
- Full integration with SABnzbd and NZBGet
- Full integration with Kodi, Plex (notification, library update, metadata)
- Full support for specials and multi-album releases
- And a beautiful UI
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [[Contribute](CONTRIBUTING.md)].
Thank you to all our backers! 🙏 [Become a backer]
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]
- GNU GPL v3
- Copyright 2010-2019
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Lidarr README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.