Mayan EDMS v3.3.10 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-01-31 // over 2 years ago
- ✅ Turn TarArchiveClassTestCase in to reusable archive test case class. #MD-10.
- ➕ Add test runner option for testing excluded tests.
- ➕ Add data operation to file metadata 0002 to remove duplicated entries. Closes GitLab issue #762. Thanks to forum user benaser for the report.
- Add package django_migration_test and add migration test to the file metadata app for migration 0002.
- ⚡️ Update make file to remove repeated commands and add migration testing target.
- ⚡️ Update the GitLab CI file to use the test makefile target and add migration testing.
- ⚡️ Update the Docker run_tests command to perform migration testing.
- ⚡️ Update translation files.
- ➕ Add support for specifying related fields per model to the templating app.
- ➕ Add grouping to the templating widget. Model attributes are now group into model properties, models fields and the new model related fields.
- ➕ Add document OCR content and parsed content as document model properties for use in templates.
- 🛠 Fix the staging folder file API views. GitLab issue #764. Thanks to David Kowis (@dkowis) for the report, debug, and research.
- ➕ Add command to show the current version of Mayan. The command is named
showversion. The command has one option
--build-string` that will show the build string instead. Closes #MD-14.
- ➕ Add command to check if the current version is the latest one. The command
checkversion. Closes issue #MD-28.
- ➕ Add button to launch a specific workflow for existing documents. Issue #MD-171.
- ⚡️ Update Pillow to version 6.2.2.
- 👌 Improve image page count detection by capturing undocumented Pillow exception. Close GitLab issue #767. Thanks to Frédéric Sheedy (@fsheedy) for the report, debug information, and test image.
- ➕ Add new setting to disable the API documentation links from the tools menu.
The setting is named
REST_API_DISABLE_LINKSand defaults to
- ➕ Add new setting to disable the password reset link in the login form. This
link is not used for third party authentication such as when using LDAP.
The setting is named
AUTHENTICATION_DISABLE_PASSWORD_RESETand defaults to
- 👌 Improve workflow app navigation.
- ➕ Add fall back read-only render for form fields.