Mayan EDMS v3.3.6 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-12-19 // over 3 years ago
- 👉 Make list toolbar stick to the top of the view when scrolling.
- 🛠 Fix page count on some PDF files, and fix a Python 3 incompatibility. GitLab merge !64. Thanks to O2 Graphics (@O2Graphics).
- 👌 Improve the executables paths on FreeBSD/OpenBSD. GitLab merge !63. Thanks to O2 Graphics (@O2Graphics).
- 🛠 Fix document orientation detection. GitLab issue #713. Thanks to Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23) for the report and debug information.
- ⚡️ Update the Redis lock connection initialization so that is works with Redis versions < 5.0. GitLab issue #709. Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23) for the report and debug information.
- ⚡️ Update the ZipArchive class to work with badly encoded filenames. GitLab issue #651. Thanks to Fabian (@ruffy91) for the report.
- ✂ Delete periodic task on document type delete. Closes GitLab issue #715. Thanks to Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23) for the report and research.
- ➕ Add transaction handling to the interval sources delete and save methods.
- Add support for functional tests using selenium. Use TEST_SELENIUM_SKIP to skip these tests.
- ➕ Add test for issue #494.
- ➕ Add support for configurable test view template.
- ➕ Add support for public test views.
- Reapply fix for issue #494. To avoid exploit of cross site scripting in login view. Thanks to the Checkmarx SCA AppSec team for the research regarding this issue for the recent version and thanks to Lokesh (@lokesh1095) for the original report and solution. GitLab issue #494.
- Settings: Display overridden instead of overrided. GitLab merge !65. Thanks to Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23).
- ⚡️ Update the address of PyPI when checking for new versions to avoid SSL errors from reusing the old address (pypi.python.org/pypi) certificate. GitLab issue #717. Thanks to Jordan Wages (@wagesj45) for the report.
- Allow passing TEST_SELENIUM_SKIP as an environment variable.
- 🐳 Skip Selenium tests inside the Docker container.