👌 Improve the document version export API endpoint.
- Enable tracking the user and persisting the value for the events.
- Change the view class form a custom mixin to be a subclass of
- Improve test to check for message creation after export.
- Avoid returning an error when using the
GETmethod for the view.
👌 Improve the
- Merge with
action_response_statusfor predetermined status codes.
- Add message when the
.object_actionmethod is missing.
- Merge with
🛠 Fix the view to mark all messages as read.
Track the user when marking messages as read or unread.
🛠 Fix action messages.
- 🛠 Fix a regression in the document version page image cache maximum size setting callback.
- 🛠 Fix converter layer priority exclusion for layers with a priority of 0. This fixes the preview layer priority when editing the redactions of pages that also contain transformations in other layers.
⚡️ Checkout test updates.
- Silence debug output of tests.
- Speed up tests using document stubs.
👌 Improve organization URL and host settings. Closes GitLab issues
966 and #1002. Thanks to None Given (@nastodon) and
Bw (@bwakkie) for the reports.
- Patch Django's HttpRequest object to override scheme and host.
- Fix organization setting used to set the REST API URL base path.
Track user for event when submitting a document version for OCR.
🛠 Fix OCR version event texts.
⚡️ Update the document index list and document cabinet list links to require the same permission scheme as the views they reference.
➕ Add the document creation date time as a search field.
- 🛠 Fix main menu active entry handling.
- 🛠 Fix ID number in
document_urlattribute of the
DocumentVersionserializers. Thanks to forum user @qra for the report. Topic 5794.
- ➕ Add API endpoint to display the list of valid transition options for a workflow instance. Thanks to forum user @qra for the report. Topic 5795.
- ➕ Add the workflow template content to the workflow instance API schema. Thanks to forum user @qra for the request. Topic 5795.
- Clarify purpose of project settings.
- Minor API serializer cleanups.
- ➕ Add explicit cabinet serializer read only fields.
- 🛠 Fix multi scope search result initialization. Closes GitLab issue #1018. Thanks to Ryan Showalter (@ryanshow) for the report.
- Detect and report when a search scope does not specify a query.
- ⚡️ Update date time copy code from migration document:0063 to work with database that store time zone information and those that don't.
- 🚀 Switch deployment instructions to use
- ➕ Add support for using local PIP cache to build Docker images.
- ➕ Add a Vagrant setup for testing. Integrates project https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edms-vagrant. Closes GitLab issue #937. Thanks to Max Kornyev (@mkornyev) for the report.
user_settings_foldervariable creation. Works with
MEDIA_ROOTpaths with and without a trailing slash.
- ⚡️ The GitLab CI upgrade tests now update a test document to populate the older version install and trigger more migration code paths.
- ⚡️ Update all shell usage from
dashin the Docker image. This also expands the usability of the supervisor file for direct deployments in more operating systems. Closes GitLab issue #1013. Thanks to joh-ku (@joh-ku) for the report.
- Replace the
wait.shfile with a Python alternative that can wait on network ports or PostgreSQL directly as a client.
- ⬆️ Upgrade
supervisordfrom Debian buster version 3.3.5-1 to Debian bullseye version 4.2.2-2. This version uses Python3 and was the last dependency that required installing Python2 in the Docker image.
- ➕ Add the
idfield as sortable field in all the API that have ordering enabled.
- Simplify code block to delete OCR content of a document version.
- 👉 Make document version timestamp time zone aware before copying them over during migration.
- Split duplicates migration query into two separate queries to increase compatibility with database managers.
- ➕ Add support to the GitLab CI for local apt proxies.
👌 Improve scope search.
- Support more than two source scopes per operator.
match_alllogic per scope.
- Support returning a single scope without using the operator output.
- Disable search limits when multiple scopes are specified.
- Add separate query decoding method.
Increase the padding of the main menu panel anchors. Closes GitLab issue
1004. Thanks to Bw (@bwakkie) for the report.
Rotate the main menu accordion indicator when opened or closed.
⚡️ Optimize jQuery usage of the $(this) object. Remove some unused jQuery code from the document card update methods.
➕ Add more uses of
⚡️ Simplify logic using the document parser content update using
✅ Raise document list errors on debug or testing.
- ⚡️ Update PIP to version 21.1.2.
- 👷 Use longer version of the Celery worker option.
- 👉 Make optional the
- 👷 Another round of worker queue assignments tuning.
- Simplify the GPG temporary home preparation. A temporary directory context manager is now used that also guarantees that the temporary folder will be removed even on failures.
- Don't assume all signatures provide a
- ⚡️ Optimize file and version page image API. Load the page object only once per request.
- 🚀 Unify the supervisord templates. The direct deployment and the Docker image now use the same supervisord template.
- ⚡️ Email the active document version. Instead of emailing the latest updated document file, the document emailing with attachment will now export the active version and email that as an attachments. This mimics more closely the existing behavior of this feature before the document version were separated into versions and files.
- ⚡️ Update Django version 2.2.23 to 2.2.24.
- 👌 Improve Docker Compose installation and upgrade instructions.
- 🛠 Fix the document type button not appearing. Update the cascade condition of the document type setup link to display when there are not document types created.
- 🚚 Don't cache the missing items template to allow it to be removed when the missing items are fixed.
- ✅ Event testing improvements for several apps.
- The date and time of document version timestamps are now carried over during the upgrade from version 3.5.x to 4.0.x.
- 📇 Update the file metadata submit actions to keep track of the user and apply it to the events.
- ⚡️ Update the document parsing submit actions to keep track of the user and apply it to the events.
- Apply small optimization to
.get_object_list()method. The method now reuses the existing
- 🛠 Fixed an issue with the document metadata add and edit actions which prevented the user value to be ignored at the event commit.
- 👷 Convert the GitLab CI and Dockerfile into platform templates.
- ⚡️ Update Docker base image from Debian:10.8-slim to Debian:10.10-slim.
- 👉 Add config entry
- ➕ Add serializer explicit read only fields.
- ⚡️ Optimize documents app saves with
- Fix typo in the CELERY_MAX_TASKS_PER_CHILD_ARGUMENT environment variable.
- 🛠 Fix celery argument names in supervisord template. Set correct attribute names max-tasks-per-child and max-memory-per-child when starting celery workers. Closes #998. Thanks to joh-ku (@joh-ku) for the report and patch.
- 👉 Use different environment when composing the child limits arguments. Update CELERY_MAX_MEMORY_PER_CHILD and CELERY_TASKS_MEMORY_PER_CHILD to use a separate argument variable, like CELERY_CONCURRENCY.