Avg Release Cycle
87 days ago
- 🛠 Fix issue with the template object count logic introduced in the last optimization.
- 🛠 Fix Chinese translation. Locale cn has been renamed to cn-hans.
- 🛠 Fix document preview rendering issue introduced by the read only decimal field display addition. Closes GitLab issue #771. Thanks to Christoph Roeder (@brightdroid) for the report and investigation.
- ➕ Add message about decompression bomb DOS attacks. Add mention how to disable the protection by increasing the allowed image size.
- ⚡️ Optimize lists title item count calculations.
- 🛠 Fix document properties form default language selection. Closes GitLab issue #770. Thanks to Albert ARIBAUD (@aaribaud) for the report and for narrowing down the cause.
- ➕ Add document language codes settings tests. Closes GitLab issue #547. Thanks to Bebef (@Bebef) for the report and research.
- 🚚 Move the django.contrib.admindocs to be loaded after the Tags app to avoid its translations to take precedence. Closes GitLab issue #734. Thanks to Roberto Novaes (@rvnovaes) for the report.
- ✅ Turn TarArchiveClassTestCase in to reusable archive test case class. #MD-10.
- ➕ Add test runner option for testing excluded tests.
- ➕ Add data operation to file metadata 0002 to remove duplicated entries. Closes GitLab issue #762. Thanks to forum user benaser for the report.
- Add package django_migration_test and add migration test to the file metadata app for migration 0002.
- ⚡️ Update make file to remove repeated commands and add migration testing target.
- ⚡️ Update the GitLab CI file to use the test makefile target and add migration testing.
- ⚡️ Update the Docker run_tests command to perform migration testing.
- ⚡️ Update translation files.
- ➕ Add support for specifying related fields per model to the templating app.
- ➕ Add grouping to the templating widget. Model attributes are now group into model properties, models fields and the new model related fields.
- ➕ Add document OCR content and parsed content as document model properties for use in templates.
- 🛠 Fix the staging folder file API views. GitLab issue #764. Thanks to David Kowis (@dkowis) for the report, debug, and research.
- ➕ Add command to show the current version of Mayan. The command is named
showversion. The command has one option
--build-string` that will show the build string instead. Closes #MD-14.
- ➕ Add command to check if the current version is the latest one. The command
checkversion. Closes issue #MD-28.
- ➕ Add button to launch a specific workflow for existing documents. Issue #MD-171.
- ⚡️ Update Pillow to version 6.2.2.
- 👌 Improve image page count detection by capturing undocumented Pillow exception. Close GitLab issue #767. Thanks to Frédéric Sheedy (@fsheedy) for the report, debug information, and test image.
- ➕ Add new setting to disable the API documentation links from the tools menu.
The setting is named
REST_API_DISABLE_LINKSand defaults to
- ➕ Add new setting to disable the password reset link in the login form. This
link is not used for third party authentication such as when using LDAP.
The setting is named
AUTHENTICATION_DISABLE_PASSWORD_RESETand defaults to
- 👌 Improve workflow app navigation.
- ➕ Add fall back read-only render for form fields.
- ⚡️ Update Document and Lock models to avoid triggering a new migrations on default document language change and on default lock timeout change. Closes GitLab issue #759.
- 🚚 Cleanup repository top level. Moved helper scripts to contrib/scripts.
- ➕ Add makefile target to make it easier to create the code coverage report.
- ✂ Remove unused Magnum and Travis CI files.
- ➕ Add makefile target to run GitLab CI jobs locally.
- ➕ Add GitLab CI jobs to test upgrading from current to newest version.
- ⚡️ Update literals so the correct paths of pdfinfo, pdftoppm, libreoffice, exiftool and tesseract are found. Relates to Gitlab issue #308
- 🛠 Fix document detached signing. Closes GitLab issue #732. Thanks to holzhannes (@holzhannes) for the report and debug information.
- 📚 Updated direct deployment documentation to advise users installing in a custom directory to verify the automatically generated supervisor configuration file. Addresses GitLab issue #739
- ➕ Added a note to the LDAP section of the FAQ to assist users with potential local environment issues
- 📚 Updated docker-compose.yml and documentation to ensure RabbitMQ messages are persistent
- 👌 Improve the File Storage section of the Documentation
- ➕ Add support and documentation for S3 storage backend
- 📚 Update documentation push CI stage to delete existing files before uploading new content. GitLab issue #721. Thanks to Chris Whitten (@whit1206) for the report.
- Ensure that the model property choice field of the template widget is never required, regardless of the required setting of the template field. GitLab issue #748. Thanks to forum user chrimpshrine for the report.
- ✂ Remove repeated raise statement that cause HTML markup to show on upload error display.
- 👌 Improve file metadata property label.
- 👌 Improve file metadata property path reading. Will not error out when passed invalid path to the driver as reference.
- 👉 Make the sandbox template field a required field.
- 🛠 Fix Tag apps API required permissions. The required permissions of the API match those of the view and comply with MERC 0006.
- 🛠 Fix metadata app view permissions layout. The metadata add, edit, and remove permissions are now required for both the document and the the metadata type in order to add, edit or remove a metadata from a document. The HTML and API were updated, as well as the document metadata widget to only show metadata types for which the document metadata view permission is granted.
- 🎉 Initialize permissions on every start or installation instead of them being initialized on demand. Closes GitLab issue #757. Thanks to forum user Roberto Novaes (rvnovaes) for the report.
- Add new entry to the CONVERTER_GRAPHICS_BACKEND_ARGUMENTS setting to allow passing a maximum image pixel count to Pillow. The entry is called 'pillow_maximum_image_pixels' and defaults to 89478485.
- 🛠 Fix document metadata add, edit, and remove redirects.
- 👉 Use Python Redis client 3.3.11 to enable .client() method for the Redis lock backend. Add version check to the Redis lock backend. GitLab issue #719. Thanks to Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23) for the report and research.
- ✅ Run Selenium tests in headless mode.
- ✂ Remove repeated document tags preview column.
- ✂ Remove cabinet links from the document cabinet list view.
- Enable display of MissingItem class instances.
- ➕ Add tests for the common.http.URL class.
- ⚡️ Update FAQ and troubleshooting chapters.
- 📚 Update Docker installer, sample docker-compose file and documentation to add a password to the Redis container. GitLab issue #712. Thanks to Matthew Thode (@prometheanfire) for the report.
- ✅ Use a fake config file during tests.
- ⚡️ Update Django to version 1.11.27.
- ➕ Add password to the Redis container for the staging Docker targets.
- ➕ Add new test case BaseTransactionTestCase.
- 👌 Improve file metadata driver database registration. Improve indexing based on file metadata properties. Improves GitLab issue #720 on the signal commit side of the indexing. Thanks to Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23) for the report and debug information.
- 📇 Replicate transaction handling improvements from the file metadata app to the OCR and document parsing apps.
- 🎉 Initialize indexes in a predictable way. Solves GitLab issue #720 Thanks to Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23) for the report and debug information.
- 📇 Make file metadata StoredDriver fields unique. Relates to GitLab issue #720 Thanks to Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23) for the report and debug information.
- 🛠 Fix the POP3 source under Python 3. GitLab issue #724. Thanks to Kevin Pawsey (@kevinpawsey) for the report and debug information.
- 🔀 Merge NFS troubleshooting section. Thanks to Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23). GitLab merge !67.
- 👌 Improve mirroring code to support slashes in index node values and document labels and also support duplicate nodes values or documents labels. Slashes are replaced with underscores. To handle duplicates, the primary key of the object is appended to the label inside parenthesis. Closes GitLab issue #722. Thanks to Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23) for the report and research.
- 🛠 Fix workflow document signing action. Also add message when trying to use action for an initial state when the created document has no version associated. GitLab issue #726. Thanks to forum user @holzhannes for the report.
- 👉 Make list toolbar stick to the top of the view when scrolling.
- 🛠 Fix page count on some PDF files, and fix a Python 3 incompatibility. GitLab merge !64. Thanks to O2 Graphics (@O2Graphics).
- 👌 Improve the executables paths on FreeBSD/OpenBSD. GitLab merge !63. Thanks to O2 Graphics (@O2Graphics).
- 🛠 Fix document orientation detection. GitLab issue #713. Thanks to Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23) for the report and debug information.
- ⚡️ Update the Redis lock connection initialization so that is works with Redis versions < 5.0. GitLab issue #709. Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23) for the report and debug information.
- ⚡️ Update the ZipArchive class to work with badly encoded filenames. GitLab issue #651. Thanks to Fabian (@ruffy91) for the report.
- ✂ Delete periodic task on document type delete. Closes GitLab issue #715. Thanks to Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23) for the report and research.
- ➕ Add transaction handling to the interval sources delete and save methods.
- Add support for functional tests using selenium. Use TEST_SELENIUM_SKIP to skip these tests.
- ➕ Add test for issue #494.
- ➕ Add support for configurable test view template.
- ➕ Add support for public test views.
- Reapply fix for issue #494. To avoid exploit of cross site scripting in login view. Thanks to the Checkmarx SCA AppSec team for the research regarding this issue for the recent version and thanks to Lokesh (@lokesh1095) for the original report and solution. GitLab issue #494.
- Settings: Display overridden instead of overrided. GitLab merge !65. Thanks to Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23).
- ⚡️ Update the address of PyPI when checking for new versions to avoid SSL errors from reusing the old address (pypi.python.org/pypi) certificate. GitLab issue #717. Thanks to Jordan Wages (@wagesj45) for the report.
- Allow passing TEST_SELENIUM_SKIP as an environment variable.
- 🐳 Skip Selenium tests inside the Docker container.
- 📌 Pin django-timezone-field to version 3.1. GitLab issue #698. Thanks to Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23) for the report and research.
- 📌 Pin kombu to version 4.6.7. GitLab issue #699. Thanks to Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23) for the report and the research.
- ⚡️ Update instances of the word "weblink" to "web link".
- ✅ Unify the creation of the temporary config file used in tests.
- ⚡️ Update all 0001 setting migrations to accept manually migrated settings.
- ⚡️ Update TemplateField to concatenate existing help texts.
- 🌐 Don't show the edit and delete links for resolved web links.
- Exclude Smart link setup columns and links from the resolved smart link views.
- TemplateField shows the available variable in the help text automatically.
- 🌐 Use TemplateField for the web link template.
- 👉 Use TemplateField for smart links.
- ➕ Add the ID and the URL to the checkout serializer.
- ➕ Add BaseTransformationType metaclass in a way compatible with Python 2 and Python 3.
- ✂ Remove Django DownloadView library. Implement downloads natively using a modified port of Django 2.2 FileResponse.
- Increase the role label field size from 64 to 128 characters.
- Increase the smart link label size from 96 to 128 characters.
- Increase the source label field size from 64 to 128 characters.
- ➕ Add missing link icons.
- ➕ Add missing field help texts.
- ⚡️ Update the gunicorn worker class to synchronous.
- ⚡️ Update the way the BaseTransformationType metaclass is passed to work on Python 3.
- ➕ Add locking to the file metadata document processing task.
- ⚡️ Update devpi-server version to 5.3.1.
- ➕ Add targets to run staging containers using RabbitMQ as broker.
- Don't set SourceColumn to the attribute name when no help text is defined.
- 👉 Make it clear when a setting is being overridden by an environment variable. Add better text explanation. Change the column to a check mark widget.
- ➕ Add icons to the smart settings links.
- 🛠 Fix docker-runtest-all target.
- 🛠 Fix the evaluation priority of the bootstrap settings. Closes GitLab issue #702. Thanks to Kevin Pawsey (@kevinpawsey) for the report and the help debugging the issue.
- Switch from librabbitmq to py-amqp. Closes GitLab issue #699. Thanks to Rob de Canha-Knight (@rssfed23) for the report, research, and debug.
- Darken content area when opening the mobile menu.
- 🛠 Fix transformation label display in transformation create view.
- ✂ Remove supervisor environment variable expansion.
- Don't exit GitLab makefile target if the branch to delete doesn't exist.
- Automatically create transformations from the selection form that doesn't have arguments.
- ➕ Add missing message displays for transformation error creation and not argument transformation creation.
- Mark missing text for document indexing as translatable.