MistServer v2.18.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-10-08 // almost 3 years ago
No data yet 😐
You can check the official repo
Previous changes from v2.14.2
🛠 Hello everyone! Bugfix release 2.14.2 of MistServer is now available!
🚀 The full change log is available [here](//releases.mistserver.org/changelog) and [downloads are here](//mistserver.org/download).
🏗 Our Pro-edition customers with active licenses will receive a new build notification in their e-mail automatically.
Here are some highlights:
- 🚀 Lock-free server configuration implementation, fixing several recurring CPU usage and locking issues that happened in the earlier 2.14 releases.
- HTTP handler no longer uses unreliable peek() system call, also solving a potential trickle attack vulnerability.
- 🙋♂ Logging is more human-friendly
- 🛠 Statistics and viewer counter fixes
- 🏗 ARMv7 builds compile correctly again (sorry for breaking these!)
- 🚀 Many other small fixes/improvements/etc. See [changelog](//releases.mistserver.org/changelog) for full list!