Navidrome Music Streamer alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "mpd" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Navidrome Music Streamer or a related project?
Navidrome Music Server
Navidrome is an open source web-based music collection server and streamer. It gives you freedom to listen to your music collection from any browser or mobile device. It's like your personal Spotify!
Any feedback is welcome! If you need/want a new feature, find a bug or think of any way to improve Navidrome, please file a GitHub issue or join the discussion in our Subreddit. If you want to contribute to the project in any other way (ui/backend dev, translations, themes), please join the chat in our Discord server.
See instructions in the project's website
- Handles very large music collections
- Streams virtually any audio format available
- Reads and uses all your beautifully curated metadata
- Great support for compilations (Various Artists albums) and box sets (multi-disc albums)
- Multi-user, each user has their own play counts, playlists, favourites, etc...
- Very low resource usage
- Multi-platform, runs on macOS, Linux and Windows. Docker images are also provided
- Ready to use binaries for all major platforms, including Raspberry Pi
- Automatically monitors your library for changes, importing new files and reloading new metadata
- Themeable, modern and responsive Web interface based on Material UI
- Compatible with all Subsonic/Madsonic/Airsonic clients
- Transcoding on the fly. Can be set per user/player. Opus encoding is supported
- Translated to various languages
All documentation can be found in the project's website: https://www.navidrome.org/docs. Here are some useful direct links: