node-virtual-gamepads v1.4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-01-08 // about 3 years ago
- Fix error when disconnecting clients (missing argument for fs.close)
- Using npm lock file to fix dependencies' versions
- Allow log level to be set with environment variable
- Adding timestamp to log output
- Kill server process if main.js (monitoring) gets killed.
This will not work for
SIGKILL. When you forcefully kill the server, make sure to kill it's child processes as well if intended.
- Improve logging
- Bug fixes:
- Crash on failing keyboard initialization
- Update dependencies
- Add physical gamepad support to the client
Previous changes from v1.3.0
- Introduced Changelog
- Improved documentation (e.g. explaining
- D-Pad supports analog stick behaviour by default
- Improved logging
- Using module
forever-monitorto restart the server if it crashes for some reason.
- Bug fixes