Offen v0.2.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-11-15 // about 2 years ago
🛠 v0.2.1 brings an important bugfix for users that want to migrate a running instance to different hardware. If you find yourself affected by this issue, also check the workaround in the documentation.
- Do not fail login when migrating an instance between hosts with a different CPU count #507
Previous changes from v0.2.0
📚 Offen v0.2.0 is here and brings some major performance improvements for high-traffic sites, UI improvements in the Auditorium and some documentation updates. There are no breaking changes in this release, so you can upgrade from your v0.1.x install without any additional intervention needed. We're looking forward to your feedback.
- 👍 Allow setting reference date per query string parameter #494
- Redirect to initial URL if session auth failed #495
- ➕ Add loading state animation, update account list UI #499, #501
- 👌 Improve query performance by adding an aggregate cache #498
- 🛠 Fix bad minification of forge-crypto module bcecd4e
- ➕ Add SRI params to lazily loaded modules c098657
- 👌 Improve string extraction for Go templates
- 👌 Improve local docker-compose setup for development
- ➕ Add article about campaign and source tagging #497