Open Web Analytics v1.6.7 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-04-10 // about 2 years ago
IMPORTANT: OWA's PHP requirements have changed. PHP 5.6 is the new minimum and PHP 7.x is highly recommended.
NOTE: As of this release you must install and run Composer to download dependencies when checking out code from GitHub. See https://github.com/Open-Web-Analytics/Open-Web-Analytics/wiki/Installing-from-Github for more details.
📦 For a fully packaged distribution use:
- 🔋 Feature: CLI Command to re-crawl Referring URLs #502
- 🔋 Feature: MySQL port option #500
- 🔋 Feature: REST API endpoint and new route for adding new site profile #516
- 🛠 Bugfix: Support for "SameSite" origin changes #505
- 🛠 Bugfix: Updated repository api url and request logic #501
- 🛠 Bugfix: Vertical Scrollbar flickering during tracking #498
- 🛠 Bugfix: Unable to update new WordPress Installation #525
- 🛠 Bugfix: Referral content showing in crawl results #521