Avg Release Cycle
2797 days ago
- ➕ Added support for session audio linking and playback to session pages.
- ➕ Added selection committee voting interface.
- 🛠 Fixed issues with Rails caching.
- ⚡️ Updated bridgepdx theme for 2011 conference.
- 👌 Improved exception notification emails.
- 🛠 Fixed iCalendar exporter to skip items without a "start time" and not set the "end time" unless one is defined.
- 🛠 Fixed proposal to only show a speaker's sessions for the related event, not all events.
- 🛠 Fixed schedule to display time in local timezone.
- 🛠 Fixed session's notes link by using URL escaping.
- 👌 Improved iCalendar exporter to add speaker names to excerpt.
- 👌 Improved XML and JSON exporter to include all useful fields in all models.
- 👌 Improved proposals to show the session's type only if multiple types are defined.
- 👌 Improved schedule to also show items not assigned to rooms.
- ⚡️ Updated
rake bridgepdx:wiki:populateto work with new libraries.
- 🛠 Fixed schedule of user favorites so it's only displayed when the schedule is published.
- 🛠 Fixed schedule so admin can view an unreleased schedule with collisions but without room assignments.
- 🛠 Fixed schedule items (e.g., coffee breaks) so that they're displayed for an event.
- 👌 Improved schedule so admins can view it before it's published or sessions are assigned to rooms.
- 👌 Improved schedule so that it'd display scheduled items even if they're not assigned to rooms yet.
- ➕ Added task to import schedule for an event from a CSV file:
- ➕ Added menu link on 'bridgepdx' header to BoF event if they're available.
- 🛠 FIXED Event, added uniqueness validations to slug and title fields.
- 🛠 FIXED
- 🛠 FIXED cache consistency, rollbacks now cause expirations so that cache doesn't store stale data.
- 👌 Improved performance of shared fragments, they're now only regenerated as needed and use fast preloaded data.
- 👌 Improved performance of user favorites, they now only load the proposal ids for more efficient transfers.
- 👌 Improved models, added cascade deletes to avoid leaving orphaned records after parents are deleted.
- 👌 Improved "README", described the various custom environmental variables that affect the application's behavior.
- 👌 Improved performance of event loading code by checking identifiers rather than loading entire objects.
- ➕ Added QueryTrace plugin, it shows where database queries are done. Set QUERYTRACE=1 environmental variable to use.
- 🛠 Fixed "rake setup" and "rake setup:sample": these now drop, create and populate the database correctly.
- 👌 Improved admin interface, added a way to "accept and decline" a proposal in one step, as pair for the existing "accept and confirm".
- 👌 Improved the "README.markdown" documentation.
- 🛠 FIXED proposal creation: the acts-as-taggable 1.1.9 plugin was buggy, reverted to 1.1.5.
- 🔒 SECURITY flaw fixed: The buggy "restful_authentication" plugin used by OpenConferenceWare and OpenProposals let users without email addresses that had used the "remember me" feature to sometimes login as other users without email addresses that had also used the "remember me" feature during the same day. All known operators running this software were notified and sent patches in advance of this notification. Because authentication was handled by OpenID, a compromise could not be escalated and there was no password to steal, the worst thing an attacker could do was edit your profile and proposals.
- 🛠 FIXED handling of multiple events: reworked layout, header, menu, favorites, tracks, etc.
- 🛠 FIXED autoincrement id in the events table, which could prevent creation of new events.
- 🛠 FIXED "rake setup:sample" to work with an empty database.
- 🛠 FIXED exception handling to display clearer messages and correctly handle rendering errors in the layout.
- 🛠 FIXED "/events/EVENTID/proposals/stats" to use per-event caching.
- 🚀 CHANGED Gem dependencies to use Bundler. You must install the "bundler" gem and run "bundle install" to install the application's dependencies. If you're using the Capistrano deploy task, install Bundler and its "deploy" task will automatically install the other dependencies.
- 🔄 CHANGED "bridgepdx" theme for 2010, it uses a new menu that provides a way to choose events and their associated data.
- ➕ Added shared fragments to provide a common heaer for Rails app, WordPress blog and wikis, these are local files that are included into these different applications.
- ➕ Added task to update thumbnails:
rake paperclip:refresh CLASS=User
- ➕ Added factory_girl library, factories and additional specs.
- 🛠 FIXED event-related checks to use a proposal's event when possible, rather than the current event, since these aren't always the same.
- 🛠 FIXED scrolling to a specific field on the admin's "Manage event" page.
- ➕ Added #scroll_to helper, which scrolls the page to an HTML element.
- ➕ Added "cap db:use" task to dump and download remote database and restore it locally.
- 👌 Improved "rake db:raw:*" tasks to support proper database dump and restore for MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite3.
- ⬆️ Upgraded to jQuery 1.3.2 and jwysiwyg 0.6.
- 🛠 FIXED rake use when not running the "test" environment.
- 🛠 FIXED Event#underway? typo that would throw exception in schedule.
- 👌 Improved Proposal's session notes wiki linkage to use flexible URLs.
- 👌 Improved Proposal's export to iCalendar to include a time zone.
- 👌 Improved Room, added picture of room.
- 👌 Improved Proposal to only sort in a few specific ways.
- 👌 Improved DeferProxy, made it simpler and more transparent.