Avg Release Cycle
2551 days ago
v1.0.0.pre4January 29, 2015
- ➕ Added missing database indexes and improved index naming
- 🛠 Fixed image paths in CSS
- 🛠 Fixed some issues with the Ignite-style proposal list
- ➕ Added a feature flag to enable/disable user favorites
- 👌 Improved handling of OmniAuth OpenID and failure cases
- ✂ Removed CacheLookupsMixin
- 🔧 Extracted sensitive configuration values to config/secrets.yml
- 👌 Improved gem packaging
- ➕ Added a generator to copy views from the engine into the host app
- Cleaned up file naming and unnecessary files
- 🚅 Converted to a Rails engine
- Packaged as a gem: open_conference_ware
- ➕ Added a generator to set up config files and seed data
- 📚 Updated documentation to reflect new packaging
- 🚀 [!] This is the final release that will be distributed as a Rails application, future releases will be packaged as a gem, providing a Rails engine
- ⬆️ Upgraded to Rails 4.0.2
- 🚅 Enabled the Rails asset pipeline
- ⬇️ Dropped support for Ruby 1.8.7
- 🚀 [!] This is the final release to support Ruby 1.8.7
- ⬆️ Upgraded to Rails 3.2
- Look and feel is now based on Bootstrap, not on the Open Source Bridge site
- Replaced outdated authenticaiton system with OmniAuth
- 👌 Improved database support
- Locked down a few dependencies for compatibility
- 🛠 Fixed timezone issues in test
- 👌 Improved documentation
- ➕ Added Twitter card metadata to proposal pages.
- 🔒 Disabled XML parameter parsing, a security workaround for CVE-2013-0156.
- 🔒 Disabled YAML parsing in JSON parsing code, security patch for CVE-2013-0333
- Disabled rich text editing for snippets
- ⏱ Include accepted-but-not-confirmed proposals in admin schedule
- 👌 Improve status notification system.
- ⚡️ Updated bridgepdx theme for 2014 conference.
- ➕ Added speaking experience to proposals.
- ➕ Added audience level to proposals.
- ➕ Added PDF generation for per-room schedule sheets.
- ➕ Added support for waitlisted sesssions.
- ➕ Added the ability to notify speakers of their selection status and request confirmation.
- ➕ Added a script to generate a user favorites contention report.
- ➕ Add JSON output for Events, Rooms, and Tracks.
- 👌 Improved selector votes.
- ⏱ Tweak schedule styling.
- 👌 Improved spec coverage.
- ⚡️ Updated bridgepdx theme for 2013 conference.
- 🛠 Fixed "remember me" feature for logging in through a token.
- 🛠 Fixed session type and proposal validations.
- 👌 Improved event management experience.
- ➕ Added CSV exports for speakers.
- ➕ Added capistrano tasks to download production data
- ➕ Added customizable agreement field to settings
- 👌 Improve documentation.
- ⚡️ Updated bridgepdx theme for 2012 conference.