OpenEats alternatives and similar software solutions
Based on the "Content Management Systems (CMS)" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of OpenEats or a related project?
OpenEats is a recipe management site that allows users to create, share, and store recipes. OpenEats was created using django, a python web framework and several django plugins. Some of the features of OpenEats are;
- Create, share and edit your own recipes
- Mark your own recipes as private so only you can see them
- Follow other chefs on OpenEats and see what they are rating, and adding
- Create custom grocery list
- Add recipes to your grocery lists
- Share grocery list with other people. This is handy for a family to have a list everyone can update
- Rate recipes
- Comment on recipes
- 100% OpenSource and free
- A complete administration backend to maintain your site
- Export recipes to PDF or MealMaster format
- Internationalization Support
You can try OpenEats2 now at the demo site
Documentation can be found at read the docs