All Versions
55
Latest Version
Avg Release Cycle
63 days
Latest Release
-

Changelog History
Page 1

  • v6.2.0 Changes

    • πŸ› Bug

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2280] - Android landscape mode cannot sign up as virtual keyboard covers UI
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2420] - Discuss and publish API Docs as swagger - Generate swagger from code
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2642] - When try access first page to install OM 7 appears 404
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2650] - OM 6.1.0 Firefox 87, 90 or 91 donΒ΄t show the two cams, and whe press exit button show a page with red text.
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2652] - CanΒ΄t send invitation from rooms or Calendar
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2678] - OpenMeetings using non support JavaScript API in iOS - ReferenceError: Can't find variable: Notification
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2679] - Cant share Cam/Video on iOS/Mobile (Audio-Only works fine)
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2680] - Openmeetings / next demo server issues
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2681] - Gap in taking space of screen and part of conference moving into negative margin outside viewport
    • πŸ†• New Feature

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2683] - Explore what features of manifest file are useful for OpenMeetings
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2684] - Rotating device landscape in iOS leaves whitespace and doesn't use full height
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2685] - Login form on Mobile screens not mobile-friendly sizes of buttons
    • πŸ‘Œ Improvement

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2585] - Create IKurentoHandler and add methods to IStreamHandler to support alternative implementations for KMS
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2639] - Add internal password user when send inivitation from room
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2654] - Update build instructions with new commands for compiling NPM
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2655] - Minor ui fix for icons, see attached screenshots
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2660] - Updated Swagger Rest API Docs
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2661] - Updated Rest API Example
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2666] - Backup import should be improved
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2667] - Generated swagger has incorrect response, missing root element in schema and provide example responses
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2674] - Updated Rest API Example for PHP integration
    • βœ… Test

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2659] - CanΒ΄t clean whiteboard
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2665] - "Start sharing" icon TV not show it in some circunstanves
    • Task

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2637] - Move to bootstrap 5
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2640] - (6.2.0) Libraries should be updated
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2686] - Can't click buttons to share you webcam or microphone on mobile screen in portrait mode
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2692] - Update manifest file path to use application.base.url
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2693] - Update config for manifest icons to be able to customise icon easily
  • v6.1.0 Changes

    • πŸ› Bug

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2412] - Audio/Video testing app doesn't work with Safari - No sound and countdown doesn't work
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2582] - File download fails
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2591] - Tool does not display correctly
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2592] - Interview room recording is broken
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2594] - unexpected session termination
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2596] - Invalid dialog is displayed when room is closed
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2597] - Source artifact contains redundant files
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2599] - Make user default moderator in his/her own conference and presentation rooms
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2606] - Clean slide is broken
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2612] - google analatyics field should be limited to avoid overflow
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2613] - empty user list in presentation room
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2616] - OM not working on Android Chrome
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2624] - Untranslated calendar when change Language to japanese
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2629] - Calendar picker can't sync to big calendar.
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2638] - The email link received from Calendar donΒ΄t work
    • πŸ†• New Feature

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2605] - Add ability to choose theme via Admin->Config
    • πŸ‘Œ Improvement

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2546] - Admin Rights
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2589] - Upload file icon needs improving
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2601] - Ability to configure Kurento::WebRtcEndpoint.CertificateKeyType
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2604] - Help menu for room
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2625] - Mark default group in administration->groups
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2632] - Wigets-page: look&feel like other lists
    • βœ… Test

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2587] - Error when push Recording or Share-desktop buttons
    • Task

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2588] - Injections for non-beans can be better handled
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2593] - (6.1.0) Library versions need to be updated
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2600] - (6.1.0) Issues reported by Sonar should be addressed
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2614] - (6.1.0) Label contributions from https://poeditor.com should be merged back
  • v6.0.0 Changes

    • Vulnerability

      • CVE-2021-27576 - Apache OpenMeetings: bandwidth can be overloaded with public web service
    • πŸ› Bug

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2533] - Create New Group From Moderator
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2534] - RSS widget can break menu
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2535] - New chat notifications are too annoying
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2539] - Voice Indicator disappears
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2542] - Notifications are not working in FF
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2543] - Error when adding google calendar
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2544] - Joining via URL room does not have 'exit' link
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2547] - Time is incorrect in invitations
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2556] - Updated by not shown
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2559] - Openmeetings instalaltion failing with oracle as DB set up
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2564] - Video does not play on WB
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2565] - Typo in RoomDTO getExternal - doesn't return correct room
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2570] - Wrong German translation on "Reset password" popup
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2573] - FlowState.NOT_FLOWING Type Audio should not stop broadcast as can start flowing again
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2575] - Log file fills up with ping messages
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2581] - saving whiteboard content and puttting it back onto it _ error
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2584] - Whiteboard display error (build 259)
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2586] - Screen-sharing is not allowed in Safari
    • πŸ†• New Feature

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2561] - Captcha should be configurable
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2562] - It should be possible to globally disable recording functionality
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2577] - Add performance and monitoring metrics - in disabled state
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2580] - iceCandidates can be incoming before WebRtcEndpoint is ready and requires queueing
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2583] - Safari has JavaScript errors and doesn't load conference room
    • πŸ‘Œ Improvement

      • [OPENMEETINGS-1381] - Sip dialer should be moved to HTML5
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2000] - High resolution webcam videos should not fill the entire screen by default. Just because you set a higher resolution doesn't mean the slides should be overlaid
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2081] - (6.0.0) Code clean-up
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2538] - User type should be set automatically if not provided
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2545] - Right justification for RTL languages
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2551] - There should be way to limit NetTest client count
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2558] - General configs page can be improved
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2563] - Empty tabs should be hidden from private rooms panel
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2576] - Sign up screen slightly confusing
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2578] - TLSv1.2 should be used as SSLContext protocol
    • βœ… Test

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2507] - Need push "allow cam-mic button" twice
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2571] - Tests for getExternal should be added
    • Wish

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2239] - (Re-) Implementation SIP (audio only)
    • Task

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2518] - (6.0.0) Label contributions from https://poeditor.com should be merged back
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2519] - (6.0.0) Library versions need to be updated
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2520] - (6.0.0) Sonar issues need to be addressed
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2560] - Improve WebService response for UserWebService
  • v5.1.0 Changes

    December 05, 2020
    • πŸ› Bug

      • [OPENMEETINGS-677] - SIP transport left room every 30 minutes
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2441] - Inviting for a meeting as user of type "USER" returns "Internal Error"
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2451] - Mute others is broken
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2452] - Actions->Show SipDialer no close button/blocking UI
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2453] - Time Zone is not implemented on recordings date/time
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2456] - Poll Results: chart is closed when a participant vote
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2457] - user can vote multiple times
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2459] - File/Recording backup is broken
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2461] - check digit & check special does not take effect
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2464] - Invitation to Metting from user: null null
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2466] - Camera is occupied (on) even after leaving the room
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2470] - Unable to use WebService interface when running via Jetty
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2480] - Email for a changed event contains wrong URL
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2481] - event cancelation/deletion email: attached event is not deleting event in calendar tool
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2490] - "Add to contacts" email contains null null as sender
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2491] - When drag an uploaded txt file or room recording to whiteboard ,nothing happens
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2493] - Build # 117 does not do recording
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2494] - Slide bar of users/files in conf rooms does not refresh recordings positions
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2496] - a/v connection regression
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2502] - Multimedia streams are always created twice
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2504] - Add classes for selector to uniquely identify confirmation button for selenium/webdriver test
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2506] - Chat area tab (save, delete) does not appear on Chrome (Win 10)
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2510] - No devices are available in case default cam is broken/busy
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2511] - WSS url in connect-src doesn't have port
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2513] - Room is rendered incompletely
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2514] - Unenroll user seems to be broken
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2516] - Send Invitations Form
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2517] - (x) mark overlay message caption
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2521] - Hidden Field is shown in login screen
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2523] - Refresh of audio/video is broken
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2525] - NPE while calculating User display name
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2527] - 'Mute' and 'Mic status' are broken
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2529] - Apache Open Meetings Installation Failed using Oracle 19c using ojdbc10.jar file as connector
    • πŸ†• New Feature

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2526] - It should be possible to notify moderator on new group users
    • πŸ‘Œ Improvement

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2190] - Room notifications
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2363] - Rework Conference Room UI-Dialogs to use Bootstrap style
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2371] - Network testing tool does not work in Safari/OSX
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2450] - Screen-sharing on PureBrowser
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2458] - Vote: New poll should show "Display name" not "Firstname Lastname"
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2463] - Arabic Translation & Placeholder checking
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2465] - Enter a meetingroom a few minutes before scheduled start
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2467] - Appearence of "My rooms" differ form "Recent rooms"
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2469] - Startup warnings need to be elimitated
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2472] - Old ga.js should be migrated to gtag
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2476] - HttpURLConnection should be replaced with HttpClient
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2482] - GeneralConfiguration page should be improved
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2492] - MediaPipeline should be KStream based
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2505] - more responsive UI
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2509] - User session should be invalidated for external user on room exit
    • Task

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2455] - (5.1.0) Library versions need to be updated
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2462] - (5.1.0) Label contributions from https://poeditor.com should be merged back
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2478] - Sonar issues need to be addressed
  • v5.1.0-RC1

    December 01, 2020
  • v5.0.1 Changes

    September 22, 2020
    • Vulnerability

      • CVE-2020-13951 - Apache Openmeetings: DoS via public web service
    • πŸ› Bug

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2402] - Server Lost Connection
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2421] - NPE can happen during calendar panel unload
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2423] - Group files are being restored to wrong group
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2424] - Issues with "wait for moderator" room
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2425] - Translation to Arabic need to be improved
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2426] - Multiple UI issues
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2428] - User profile looks wrong in RTL language
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2429] - (My rooms) label in the dashboard
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2433] - Settings->SearchUsers show some users more than once
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2438] - Buttons in "Activities and actions" not really visible
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2442] - volume slider very "small"
    • πŸ‘Œ Improvement

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2297] - It should be possible to create room hash by externalId/type
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2422] - It should be possible to share KMS server between multiple OM instances
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2432] - Rate limit should be checked for network test web service
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2434] - minor improvement DATA_DIR
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2444] - Screen-sharing is disabled in some browsers
    • Task

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2418] - (5.0.1) Label contributions from https://poeditor.com should be merged back
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2419] - Library versions need to be updated (5.0.1)
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2427] - Sonar issues need to be addressed (5.0.1)
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2443] - Easing password for Arabic users
  • v5.0.0 Changes

    July 12, 2019
    • Sub-task

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2291] - Mobile Touch
    • πŸ› Bug

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2265] - Uncaught TypeError
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2266] - Owner ID for administration
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2273] - Fix download of original of fileType PDF
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2275] - Update whiteboard panel with proposal
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2276] - Remove red5 references in pom and red5 components no more used
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2278] - Recording will not start or stop again if you record a second time in the same room
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2279] - Presentation conference room sometimes in screen recording just captures the video not the screen
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2281] - Android Media Stream gets interrupted and cannot playback remote audio/video
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2282] - Reset WB menu item not working
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2286] - Hide user accounts to new users
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2294] - OAuth/LDAP users can be duplicated during import
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2295] - Multiple Users with same Username and Email
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2301] - Sporadic internal error on room entering
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2305] - Can't save date of birth
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2308] - Android bootstrap touch event doesn't work
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2311] - Issues with UI
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2316] - KRoom holds a reference to KStream after person has left the room
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2319] - User requested screen sharing perm. send quest. for whiteboard, received perm. for whiteboard
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2320] - Camera resolution is not taken over immediatly
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2325] - Room File Upload
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2327] - Error while opening encoder for output stream #0:0
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2328] - Sending messages through an external mailbox
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2331] - KMS connectivity isn't auto-recovering
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2334] - DateTimeLocal invalid start/end error caused by Canadian am/pm format
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2335] - Save as PDF Error
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2336] - Checkstyle - Java file should end with line break
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2337] - UI in room entered via invitation link generates different JS in modal close icon
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2338] - Can't restart sharing if starting to share and then leave and re-enter the room
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2339] - Close icons on Android/Mobile view doesn't work
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2349] - New Edge Browser / Chrome based - Screen Sharing not working
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2355] - Growing list of stream connection in admin->connections
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2356] - Close icons on Android/Mobile view doesn't work - DOwnload as PNG window
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2357] - Android/Mobile view doesn't work - Math formula dialog
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2359] - Occasional spam with unavailable getPeer
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2360] - Android/Mobile view doesn't work - Settings dialog does not work
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2370] - Errors in CSP values leads to page crash
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2374] - An HTTP error response in websocket communication would not be processed by the browser.
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2376] - OM looks ugly in RTL locale
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2378] - Video window resizing from android tablet
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2382] - email addresses shown - follow up to 2286
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2383] - for guests: in the chat area apears guest's email instead of First name/Last name
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2389] - Installation - minimum version Java and error messages in Apache Tomcat vs OpenMeetings webapp
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2395] - Media Server and sdp error on activating audio-video
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2404] - Math formula dialog can be improperly resized
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2411] - Exception on startup in Jetty mode
    • πŸ†• New Feature

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2298] - Add KStream to Admin>Connections
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2380] - User avatar should be editable from Admin->Users
    • πŸ‘Œ Improvement

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2217] - UI improvement: Download Screen Recordings Menu Options
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2236] - direct link for room-entering for user with room-name
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2255] - Usability - Consistent behaviour of button on confirmation dialogs and modals
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2284] - Make User Profile accessible thrgough Home Menu and default.landing.zone
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2285] - Concat profile and edit profile page into one page with edit capabilities
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2287] - not interpreted HTML-Tags in event description dialog
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2289] - Admin Window Connection
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2299] - Add more functional unit tests for Recording in room
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2307] - Enable Maven-checkstyle-plugin
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2315] - Refactor KStream to single place
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2332] - Room exit always redirects to public room list
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2343] - Slight user and files menu header change
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2344] - File explorer - resize text to fill up whitespace
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2346] - Screen-sharing should be supported in new M$ Edge
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2347] - Recording Page - File explorer - resize text - does not resize
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2364] - Android/Mobile view doesn't work - Download as PNG window - can not right click
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2365] - Android/iOS/Mobile view prevent screen from sleep
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2366] - Config to disable CSP can be added
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2368] - It might be useful to add client UID to turn user
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2369] - Prioritize camera facing the user by default
    • βœ… Test

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2342] - whiteboard at the moment of loading for the first time the classroom remains the background of the modalbox
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2351] - Does not allow to deselect the option "Include uploaded files and recordings in the backup"
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2372] - when many tabs are created the new tabs are downloaded to a new line
    • Task

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2292] - (M5) Label contributions from https://poeditor.com should be merged back
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2296] - Library versions need to be updated (5.0.0)
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2304] - Verify string
  • v5.0.0-RC1

    August 17, 2020
  • v5.0.0-M4 Changes

    April 19, 2020
    • Sub-task

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2187] - WB content should be synced on server start
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2203] - Invitation/Secure room hashes should be opened at correct node
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2241] - Complex scenario
    • πŸ› Bug

      • [OPENMEETINGS-816] - Create Sign Up UI tests using Selenium
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2154] - Export of OM Calendars is broken
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2156] - cross links in services javadocs need to be fixed
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2160] - 'closed' room attribute is not being mapped to entity
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2177] - Backup import is broken
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2186] - Clustering does nothing in version 5.0-M3
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2189] - Audio/Video is broken in Safari
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2195] - mic not enabled in audio-only room in chrome, other errors
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2196] - Australian date-time failed to parse
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2202] - NPE while invalidating session
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2206] - Recording Stops alone after some minutes
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2207] - CAM AND AUDIO WINDOW CLOSING
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2208] - Login-screen "registration" unvsible when in configuration this feature is disabled
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2219] - Backup and Import
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2221] - invitation only with email-address -> no OK button and icorrect window
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2223] - Can't import language file. (Internal error message)
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2225] - UI issue in Mobile view - Navigation bar hidden behind room
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2226] - Final recording dimensions should be stored in DB
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2240] - sort user list is missing in current master-branch
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2250] - Moderated Chat is broken
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2252] - Does not work hotkeys mute.keycode and mute.others.keycode.
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2254] - Connection overview - overlapping characters if username too long
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2263] - Disallow Recording but allow Screen Sharing
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2269] - Administration app hungs after add / change user - F5 refresh helps
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2272] - Wrong type with mp4.video.preset
    • πŸ‘Œ Improvement

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2010] - Private chats will not be removed
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2021] - Widget in Chat Log
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2072] - "wait-picture" before moderator enter room
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2153] - Multimedia connection shouldn't be immediately dropped
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2155] - Managment avatars in whiteboard
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2157] - MD5 crypt mechanism should be dropped
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2165] - OM should be more mobile friendly
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2167] - arrange automatically video-pictures
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2188] - OAuth works with 2 level mappings only
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2197] - rooms side panel undock button doesn't works
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2209] - Connection state changes should be handled
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2230] - Developer Experience - Adding some more quick build options
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2245] - navigator.mediaDevices can be null
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2248] - Fix up some parts of website
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2251] - Whiteboard tab menu right click and edit does not work and focus on wrong html element
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2256] - Some PDFs have wrong width in generated images
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2257] - Order of Countries in list box
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2258] - LDAP documentation is incomplete
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2261] - Screen Sharing - Windows for Width and Height to small for 4 digit values
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2262] - LDAP attribute mapping for ldap_user_attr_picture doesn't'work with Active Directory
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2268] - Confusing Icons
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2271] - Link to privacy statement should be added to sign-in dialog
    • βœ… Test

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2183] - How to upgrade the newer tomcat version 9.0.31
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2259] - Can't run OM-5 M4 build #3122
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2270] - REcording and changing size or fps
    • Task

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2151] - Library versions need to be updated (5.0.0-M4)
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2176] - Sonar issues need to be addressed (M4)
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2247] - CSP should be re-worked
  • v5.0.0-M3 Changes

    December 11, 2019
    • πŸ› Bug

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2048] - WB performance need to be improved
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2087] - Audio and screen sharing not working in Chrome
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2088] - Internal error on clicking start upload button without selecting file in file uploading
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2098] - New Whiteboard each time admin logs in
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2099] - Video window is not removed
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2100] - JS error prevents screen-sharing from being started
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2101] - Audio+Video doesn't work together
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2102] - User display name is N/A for new users created via Admin
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2105] - Incorrect date output in the date of birth.
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2106] - At Public Conference Room, when try to drop a right video recording from the tree to whiteboard, nothing hapens.
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2108] - icon for opening "little sharing-window" not appears when closing this window
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2110] - Restore of backup failed
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2111] - Empty Ice candidate should be skipped
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2113] - messed up documents in folder after backup/import
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2115] - Activities are not cleaned up on Media flow stop
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2127] - Problems recording when I change the camara default resolution
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2132] - Turn on/off video is not properly working
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2134] - Null data when calling getExternal on Room Soap Service
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2135] - Failed to share screen in latest nightly version #2954
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2142] - Wrong information in meeting invitation mail
    • πŸ‘Œ Improvement

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2045] - JS code need to be simplified
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2078] - Shortcut for quick poll is needed
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2089] - Additional ImageMagic parameter should be added
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2091] - picture small/invisible when only audio is on
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2107] - sharing programs/desktop
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2112] - Minimal mic level should be calculated dynamically
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2130] - Web backup needs confirmation of import
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2131] - Need positive feedback during checks at converters stage
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2137] - new WB REST service should be created
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2143] - Polish translation need to be improved
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2144] - sort user list
    • βœ… Test

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2095] - Build on Windows fails because of tests
    • Task

      • [OPENMEETINGS-2082] - Sonar issues need to be addressed (M3)
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2093] - Library versions need to be updated (5.0.0-M3)
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2123] - FB API should be updated to use v4.0
      • [OPENMEETINGS-2146] - Hash of file/recording shouldn't be changed on every import