OpenProject v11.0.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-10-28 // 12 months ago
🚀 We released OpenProject 11.0.1.
🚀 The release contains several bug fixes and we recommend updating to the newest version.
🐛 Bug fixes and changes
- 🛠 Fixed: Gantt chart: styles conflict between last active work package and hovered work package [#34126]
- 🛠 Fixed: Displaced datepicker for custom fields in the project dashboard [#34253]
- 🛠 Fixed: Date field for version cannot be set / edited from Backlogs page anymore [#34436]
- 🛠 Fixed: Gantt chart and table scroll independently (e.g. when creating subtask) [#34828]
- 🛠 Fixed: Error message when copying boards not scrollable [#34842]
- 🛠 Fixed: Burndown button shown on task board that just reloads page [#34880]
- 🛠 Fixed: Datepicker doesn't work on Firefox [#34910]
- 🛠 Fixed: Highlighting in date picker incorrect [#34929]
- 🛠 Fixed: Migration to 11.0.0 fails for users having had MySQL [#34933]
- 🛠 Fixed: Settingpage "API": Page not found [#34938]
- 🛠 Fixed: User language is not updating through api [#34964]
- 🛠 Fixed: Filter on CF string brakes form in split screen. [#34987]
- 🛠 Fixed: API Settings Page Broken - ActionController::RoutingError (uninitialized constant Settings::ApiController [#34994]
- 🛠 Fixed: Repo Management Not Working [#35011]
🛠 A big thanks to community members for reporting bugs and helping us identifying and providing fixes.
Special thanks for reporting and finding bugs go to
Frank Schmid, Nayan Sharma, Boris Lukashev